Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of Omega Flight #1 *SPOILERS*

Default Preview of Omega Flight #1 *SPOILERS*

No dialogue. There's also some OF-related content in the Ms. Marvel preview:

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...rvelfirsts.htm

Well, they had a memorial for a panel....
    Mario

Nice a statue...that's destroyed

A kid is holding up Alpha Flight #1

Ha! just noticed Daisy who appears in issue #2 shows up in the preview pages.

Hey, is Walt gonna be a daddy again?

Wonder who the guy is, rom Federal gov't or Department H? Walter visting a class, a bit of a celebrity, class sure wants to answer his questions.

First page shows all the crimes that Civil War drove into Canada, though I don't recognize characters (OK Daisy).
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Wonder who the guy is, rom Federal gov't or Department H? Walter visting a class, a bit of a celebrity, class sure wants to answer his questions.

First page shows all the crimes that Civil War drove into Canada, though I don't recognize characters (OK Daisy).

It's Donnie Yen
    READ POWERS DAILY FOR FREE!
    http://comics.newsarama.com/powers/

Hehe "Go Wolverines"

The art is fantastic! Way to go Scott!

someone had mentioned that they thought that the OF pages in CW:I looked "fuzzy." Having looked at this art, I'm inclined to agree. It looks like everything is just slightly out of focus. Even though I like the illustration, this fuzziness (which I can only assume is intentional) turns me off a little bit.

I am very impressed. The art is tip top and the story is looking good (even without words) with nods to old AF like the monument, the commerative coin, and the kid reading AF#1.

scott's art looks awesome.

o.k., a little help.

wheres daisy? and who's donnie yen?

rebuild the memorial!!!

Daisy is the one carrying the safe, she has a daisy on her pants. OK, we're guessing.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

yeah I wonder what it is about the soft-focus on all the art we've seen. Other than that though, I'm pretty impressed so far. I hope a lot more people than just us will pick this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Daisy is the one carrying the safe, she has a daisy on her pants. OK, we're guessing.
    Omega Flight's first foe, a super powered hippy?

When comicscontinuum.com previews anything comic related, it looks fuzzy all the time. If these OF pages were shown on comicbookresources.com or newsarama.com they would be much clearer.

MM