Thread: A movie about Magneto?

Default A movie about Magneto?

I don't know if you already knew or not, but I saw on the Internet Movie Data Base that they're currently making a movie called "Magneto" with Ian McKellen and Patrick Stuart so far:
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0499519/

So that would be the next X-Men movie... I wonder if they do just like in the Star Wars serie, showing the past of Xavier and Magneto....

Actually the next X-Men movie will be Wolverine out next year.

Ken Watanabe plays the Silver Samurai!

Oh really?! There will be a Wolverine movie?! WOW
    I hope that will be cool!!
    http://french.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/
    That's great that Ken Watanabe will be in it, he's been in many American movies lately, he's a great Japanese actor, I like him in the Last Samurai.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yeah, but it looks like no Hudsons.

The Magneto movie will, indeed, be a prequel.
    It'll have the same 'young' special effects as X3, to deage both McKellan and Stewart--which worked as well, I think, as Doc's rejuvination in Back To The Future 2!

- Le Messor
    "Yes, but I'm back. Back from the future!"
    - Marty McFly

Oh so there will have the rejuvenation effect (like when Xavier and Magneto met Jean Grey for the first time in X3?).?

I thought that they would pick up so new young actors to play them... Let's hope the effect will be fine!

They can de-age very well they can do jsut about anythign now a days lol.. I think a backstory on Magnito and Xavior will be realllly cool

I'm still pumped about Watchmen.. so I cna't look at nay movies coming out after that because that is still what i'm excited about.. I can hardly get excited abotu anythign past 300

I took me a while to notice that they rejuvenated Xavier and Magneto at the beginning of X3 when they go get Jean Grey.... I noticed it when I watched the movie with the comments and they told that used pictures of Patrick Stuart and Ian McKellen taken 20 years ago to make the effect. I was kind of surprised, besides that Ian Mckellen has less grey in his hair, I didn't really see the effect. Hope that will be more apparent in Magneto movie!!