Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talisman Mini Bust

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    Your Talisman bust is a beauty! I can see it with my other AF collectibles on top of my bookcase. Talisman has always been one of my favorite characters, and you've definitely done her justice. Even unpainted, she looks elegant. Nice work!
    Thank you ... we're actually doing A LOT of characters beyond just Alpha Flight .. you can check out our pieces at www.resinpimps.com

Jesse

I'm seriously temepted to get a commision of Aquaman or Hawkman now.

I seriously tempted to sneak to his house and steel his one and only copy of Puck... but i won't

though its big, I've always wanted a statue of the Box robot (the first one) with Mr. Jefferies standing next to it in his leather jacket that he wore early on.... that would be glorious

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    We've already designed both .. and they will be being made.

As a matter of fact, Dr. Fate is being made right now.

Yeah I saw your Batman and Dr.Fate, oh and Starfire and they were ever well done. I'm more of a DC fan, but love Alpha Flight so very excited to see these come out when they do.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Split the diff. Get Hawquaman!

That Talisman mini-bust is amazing!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    I seriously tempted to sneak to his house and steel his one and only copy of Puck... but i won't
    If you're such a fan of Puck, then let me torture you a little more .. guess what else I own.

sick freak

Here is a picture of the first cast ... anyone that might be interested in a kit jjust drop me an email.

Wow, I like your Marvel Girl, so many details!!! How can you make them so realistic?!

So, if I wanted a copy of your Sasquatch when it was finished....what are we talking about in terms of price?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Primate
    So, if I wanted a copy of your Sasquatch when it was finished....what are we talking about in terms of price?
    Sasqautach is going to run about 120 to 130 .. this particular kit is going be be more price wise because he's gonna be HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse321
    Sasqautach is going to run about 120 to 130 .. this particular kit is going be be more price wise because he's gonna be HUGE.
    excuse my ignorance...but what exactly do you mean by "kit?"

excuse my ignorance...but what exactly do you mean by "kit?"
    It's like a model kit .. it needs building and painting. What you will get is basically what you see in the picture of Talisman. Once it assembled and painted it looks just like a MB produced by Bowen Designs, Sideshow, DST etc.

As a matter of fact, this is the same way they produce theirs, they just go through the extra step of assembling, painting and packaging theirs.