Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talisman Mini Bust

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Do you not collect the Diamond busts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse321
    And by the way .. Bowen designs like my Puck so much that they bought it and will be mass producing it under their license, but I'm the only one that has the full sized version.

Please for the love of god sell the full sized version. That's incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Do you not collect the Diamond busts?
    No, with the possible exception if Heather/Guardian the rest of those pieces look like crap to me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Please for the love of god sell the full sized version. That's incredible.
    Sorry, but the original sculpt was destroyed in molding .. the only way that I could do it now would be to cast my only copy (the one pictured) and that's just not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse321
    Sorry, but the original sculpt was destroyed in molding .. the only way that I could do it now would be to cast my only copy (the one pictured) and that's just not going to happen.
    Truely a shame, I would have loved to add that to my collection.

uh! I want puck!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Truely a shame, I would have loved to add that to my collection.
    You'll be able to add the mini bust to your collection .. Bowen took that exact piece and it's being shrunk down and cut along the waist to fit the Bowen line.

yes but I would rather have the full puck lol... but anyways, when is puck schedualed to be released do you have any clue?

No clue yet ... but I have a feeling that Bowen will be putting him up for pre-order any time now. [-o<

Those are really great looking and fit in perfectly with the existing pieces. I've considered trying to build a collection of those myself, but they're just a little beyond my current means.

How much is it for a commision peice?

Love your DC work

each kit averages around 75 or so Sasquatch is going to be around 120 because of the sheer size, amounts of molding and resin he's going to take to make.

...and you for sure... for absolute... have no way of casting puck lol

(sorry kind of a puck fan)

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    ...and you for sure... for absolute... have no way of casting puck lol

(sorry kind of a puck fan)
    Not without ruining mine and that's simply not going to happen .. sorry. The only way it will happen is to have him completely resculpted from scratch which is a very expensive proposition to say the least.

ok ok... fine,, I understand... be that way lol...

Your Talisman bust is a beauty! I can see it with my other AF collectibles on top of my bookcase. Talisman has always been one of my favorite characters, and you've definitely done her justice. Even unpainted, she looks elegant. Nice work!