Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight in the The National Post

Default Omega Flight in the The National Post

I was recently interviewed by a reporter for The National Post, Canada's national newspaper regarding Omega Flight and it's change to a Mini. I was questioned on the series, AF history, and the Fight For The Flight.

I'm not sure when the article will be printed, or if it has been approved for print yet, but I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Ben

That's amazing Ben! Did they seek you out or was it something you brought to their attention?

Nice! Congrats Ben, I'll keep my eye out for it.

Great, hopefully it helps the sales for us!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Hokey smokes! That's awesome! =]
    aka The Self-Proclaimed 'Infamous' Beta Ray Bill Fan Girl

Its times like these where I wish I was Canadian (or Canadien for you French-speaking Canadians)

Very interesting. Did you pimp the boards as well (stupid question but you know...)

Looks like this interview should see print on the first Saturday after Omega Flight #1 hits the shelves, maybe the Saturday after that.

I have also been asked to do a phone interview with the Toronto Star, that should take place in the next day or two.

Quesda said to make noise...

Ben

Can I take it as read Ben, that linkage to any on line versions of the above will be provided for us people across the pond ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Can I take it as read Ben, that linkage to any on line versions of the above will be provided for us people across the pond ?
    I'll be sure anyone who can't read it will have a way to.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I'll be sure anyone who can't read it will have a way to.

Ben
    Great so I'll be expecting that CD or cassette tape in your best speaking voice. You know literacy in the US is not what it used to be (or maybe it's excactly what it used to be).
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

lol.. yes I want a dramatic reading too.. and lots of Ehs just to make me believe that canadian stereotypes are actually accross the board

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    lol.. yes I want a dramatic reading too.. and lots of Ehs just to make me believe that canadian stereotypes are actually accross the board
    Eh? / Hein?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

For those who want to Bookmark it ahead of time, here's the National Post website:
    http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/index.html

I don't normally read it, so some things maybe subscriber only, like a lot of newspaper websites.