Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She-Hulk #16

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    Ok maybe Shulk is ok.. I just don't have any desire to read about her she seems bland, and I'm sorry but I never liked Hulk, I doub't i'll like her even if she's different she still shares the name and basics of hulk.. so Thats two strikes agaisnt that book

but for curiositie's sake, if not a gamma-ray explosion how does the comic explain She-Hulk's transfermation?
    I think it was a blood transfusion from Banner. Yah, pretty lame, but comics be comics.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    Ok maybe Shulk is ok.. I just don't have any desire to read about her she seems bland, and I'm sorry but I never liked Hulk, I doub't i'll like her even if she's different she still shares the name and basics of hulk.. so Thats two strikes agaisnt that book

but for curiositie's sake, if not a gamma-ray explosion how does the comic explain She-Hulk's transfermation?
    I think it was a blood transfusion from Banner. Yah, pretty lame, but comics be comics.
    Bruce Banner/the Hulk is also She-Hulk/Jennifer Walters' cousin (they also had to have compatible blood-types...being first cousins may have made that quite possible).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!