Thread: Persuasion-- The Girl in Purple

Default Re: Murmur

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs

Skunk
    Skenk?
    Skink?
    Skonk?
    Sk..., ahh now I see.
    euh...ok, I must admit I still don't get it. Must be one of those slang words that escape me. Can I have a personnal message so I can go to sleep less ignorant? ... Please? [-o<
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    euh...ok, I must admit I still don't get it. Must be one of those slang words that escape me. Can I have a personnal message so I can go to sleep less ignorant? ... Please? [-o<
    lol "sk*nk" = Guidoune

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    lol "sk*nk" = Guidoune
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol. I had no idea / je connaissais vraiment pas ce mot, merci.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

So, then can her powers work on creatures that are more inorganic than organic... like Box when he's in machine mode or Emma Frost in her diamond form?
    Kiss me, I'm Alive and Well Again

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLights
    So, then can her powers work on creatures that are more inorganic than organic... like Box when he's in machine mode or Emma Frost in her diamond form?
    I think it would depend if the victim has to breath or not.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Technically she mind-linked with the crystal planet. So it depends if pheromones work on them or not, and if not she can mind-link.

I hate when comic books go in space.. enough said.. I was LIVID when I started reading that whole arc... ugg but its ok becase after it came some of the best issues I've ever read (the early 60-64ish)

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    I hate when comic books go in space.. enough said.. I was LIVID when I started reading that whole arc... ugg but its ok becase after it came some of the best issues I've ever read (the early 60-64ish)
    Well look it as a nice feat for Madison Jeffries becoming a spaceship that can travel speeds faster than light

Yah, I thought the space ark was a bit crappy myself. I don't care if comics are sci-fi mind you. I really enjoyed annihilation (sp?) but like that comic they have to be done realistically and not just "SPACE ADVENTURE-esque".

I'm looking at you Sentry.

Thats my exact problem, most space-esque comics are done very dumb... and yeah I actually didn't like jefferies making a spaceship.. it all seemed thrown together, what took the entire Alpha team to take 1 great monster with the help of a God mind you, was easy for them to whip them all at once and then turn into a space ship and rocket off.. its like they were so destined to get them to space that they just pulled an old enemy out of a hat to get them there.. it was rediculous!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Technically she mind-linked with the crystal planet. So it depends if pheromones work on them or not, and if not she can mind-link.
    Persuasion's powers will work or not depending on what's needed for the story...It's however the writer wants to use her.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Persuasion's powers will work or not depending on what's needed for the story...It's however the writer wants to use her.

Dana
    Yep, one time it's stated Persuasion powers don't work on Sasquatch, then later it's showed it does work.

As I knew it would be, it's not Flex who is the son of Wolverine. Just saw the cover for Wolverine: Origins #14...yesh!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    As I knew it would be, it's not Flex who is the son of Wolverine. Just saw the cover for Wolverine: Origins #14...yesh!
    Scary huh? At least Flex is somewhat more original as a "son" of Wolverine...Being that he doesn't have claws, healing powers or animal-like abilities...But he can transform into metal.

Although...To me, Flex has always seemed like a better match to be Madison Jeffries' "son" (which would be very cool). Maybe Wolverine has more children out there...And maybe/hopefully they aren't as much like Wolvie-clones as this new "son" is.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

As for Kara, I would love to see her have a run in with her father. With Killgrave in Canada and US Agent on his tail I'm wondering if it might not happen.