Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: More to wet our appetites

Default Re: Not a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Does anybody know anything on the ripping clothes? I swore that they weren't supposed supposed to rip when he transformed.
    I'm fine with it in this case. Makes the transormation look more plausible. Very Hulk-like which I'm sure made Post-Man Pat need new undies.

Plus for new readers not knowing the background of Walter/Sassy, it would probably look a little strange. "Where did that blone guy go? More importantly where did this orange moster come from!?"

Quote Originally Posted by SasqFan
    You're talking about Walter here. A man who joyfully became a giant orange beast, was killed by his teammate, was a disembodied soul, lived in a Box, became a woman-the teammate that killed him... yeah. Also Dept H was screwing over Alpha Flight all the time. Betrayal isn't exactly new to him.

I just think you underestimate his ability to rebound and handle adversity.
    Walt has often been characterized as being something of a bully, which is consistent with his enjoyment of being the hulking orange beast who is one of the strongest beings on the planet. Bullies usually do not respond well when they're beaten, so adverse reaction by Walter is to be expected and is in character. Add the dimension that at least some of his teammates died iin that battle, and he should be miserable for a while.

A reunion with Aurora now that she has been restored should be a major step in his dealing with and moving on from the tragedy.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.