Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oeming Interveiw, Marc Silvestri’s art.

Default Oeming Interveiw, Marc Silvestri’s art.

Oeming talks OF, and we get a peek at Silvestri’s art from Civil War: The Initiative

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../003206730.cfm

Ben

And I JUST posted about this twice, darn me!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Looks like six members to me and don't Sas look the nuts

http://wizarduniverse.com/_images_/0...megaFlight.jpg
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Looks like six members to me and don't Sas look the nuts

http://wizarduniverse.com/_images_/0...megaFlight.jpg
    Well, we know he's at least involved, nice to see he will appear in Civil War: The Initiative.

This does shoot the theory that Walt is Guardian out of the sky.

Ben

Very nice! Is this going to appear in the next Wizard mag? Let's make sure to post this link in many other forums.

For those without photoshop, I added some contrast to the sketch to see more details.

I knew it couldn't be Walter in the suit, to me it made no sense what's so ever. Man that drawing is amazing.
    ====
    EDIT:
    "OEMING: He [BRB] has a connection with Talisman that I’m hoping the fans will like."

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...I could actually still be right it was Talisman in Stormbreaker that brought Bill back.
    --
    http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtop...light=talisman

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I knew it couldn't be Walter in the suit, to me it made no sense what's so ever. Man that drawing is amazing.
    ====
    EDIT:
    "OEMING: He [BRB] has a connection with Talisman that I’m hoping the fans will like."

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...I could actually still be right it was Talisman in Stormbreaker that brought Bill back.
    --
    http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtop...light=talisman
    And Thrice Whoa, it was Colonel Mustard in the Dept H Laboratory with the 'Woodgod'.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

And Thrice Whoa, it was Colonel Mustard in the Dept H Laboratory with the 'Woodgod'.
    Don't be jealous of my amazing detective skills...and it wasn't Colonel Mustard it was Beta 2

Don't be jealous of my amazing detective skills...and it wasn't Colonel Mustard it was Beta 2
    And here I was thinking it was Betamax (to my mind, a damn site better idea than AF vol 2). IMHO :P
    Del

I knew it couldn't be Walter in the suit, to me it made no sense what's so ever.
    Ok, so I was wrong lol. Now we just have to figure out why Walt would begin with the team but decide not to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Ok, so I was wrong lol. Now we just have to figure out why Walt would begin with the team but decide not to join.
    Angry issues, he might take it to far in taking care of some villians. As the rumor is Sasquatch might be killing Wrecking Crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Angry issues, he might take it to far in taking care of some villians. As the rumor is Sasquatch might be killing Wrecking Crew.
    Can Tanaraq still take control of Sasq if he loses it too much?

Hmmm... I'm sort of disappointed that this is the whole team quite honestly, I would have liked to have seven people on the team as oppossed to six. And Puck. But time constraints and all that I guess...

"Unlike USAgent, she and her daughter are going to love Canada and have no problems assimilating. She represents the other side of Americans: the melting pot, the open-minded thinker. Yet that, along with her emotions, may also be her weak spot."

Wait! Canada isn't the melting pot though, that's the States! We're a Mosaic! A mosaaaic!! You stitch your cultural identity into the fabric of our nation, you don't assimilate into it! That's why there's sections of Toronto where people only speak Polish!

Open mindedness is a bad thing...?

I'm really wanting to know why the interviewer didn't ask about Guardian. We all know that Oeming is awesome at not leaking any information, so people have to be on the ball when interviewing him! Buddy should take lessons from Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    Can Tanaraq still take control of Sasq if he loses it too much?
    Yep, Tanaraq was taking control of Snowbird's body if she stayed in it's form to long as revealed in the Alpha Flight annual as well as during the Pestilence ark. When Walter was battling the Wrecker Crew there was a direct quote that he was losing control to something.