Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Handbook Updates

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Ah, Witchfire appears as a villian in the Heroic Age: Villians book that came out today. No other Alpha Flight villians appear, except for common foes among others such as The Owl. Witchfire's entry is pretty good, as was expected based on the really excellent writing seen in the "Heroes" issue.
    Hold the press - did this already come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    < pedant > Technically, she's not an Alpha villain. In Alpha, she was a hero. < / pedant >
    You have not read the latest issues of MAGIK...?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    You have not read the latest issues of MAGIK...?
    I think he means she's never been an Alpha Flight villain, even though she's now an X-Villain...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I think he means she's never been an Alpha Flight villain, even though she's now an X-Villain...
    Near the end of Alpha Flight (I might be mis-remembering, which is why I am slowly re-reading them - currently only on issue #4) - wasn't Witchfire responsible for this whole demon horde thing? I think she turned and saved everyone in the end... but I could have sworn she was the one that unleashed it... when she first learned she was Belasco's daughter?

Yep you remember correctly, she transformed into a goat-legged demon with horns.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Yep you remember correctly, she transformed into a goat-legged demon with horns.
    Yeah, but who hasn't done that?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yep, that's what I meant.

- Le Messor
    "How wonderful opera would be if there were no singers."

Just got the OHOTMU A-Z Update #5 today and Scramble Lionel Jeffries got a full page entry with new artwork from Gus Vazquez!

Wahey!
    Any revelations of information or any new canon?
    It mention the HofM version or just 616?

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike View Post
    Just got the OHOTMU A-Z Update #5 today and Scramble Lionel Jeffries got a full page entry with new artwork from Gus Vazquez!
    Really?

I haven't had a chance to read it yet Phil but I think it only consists of the 616 Scramble.

Wahey!
    Just 616, but there is a little bit of new canon, as the entry provides the real identities of the Derangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Just 616, but there is a little bit of new canon, as the entry provides the real identities of the Derangers.
    How did you get this info? I thought they were a Mantlo creation... and he's unavailable for this kind of thing.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    How did you get this info? I thought they were a Mantlo creation... and he's unavailable for this kind of thing.
    They are Mantlo creations, and yes, he is unavailable. We always prefer to go back to the original creators, but, in cases where that's not an option, editorial can approve new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    They are Mantlo creations, and yes, he is unavailable. We always prefer to go back to the original creators, but, in cases where that's not an option, editorial can approve new information.
    So if editorial approved that Flex was indeed Wolverine's son, it would be considered canon?