Poll: Who's gonna lead Omega Flight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leader of Omega Flight?

I'm pretty sure it'll be Guardian. I mean someone wearing the suit and not be the leader is just crazy to me. Now I just hope it's Mac. [-o<

I'm the one who voted for USAgent, not yet having read how he ends up on the team. In fact, I would think it would be entertaining to see USAgent try to take a leadership role and butt heads with whichever Canadian considers himself of herself leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    I'm the one who voted for USAgent, not yet having read how he ends up on the team. In fact, I would think it would be entertaining to see USAgent try to take a leadership role and butt heads with whichever Canadian considers himself of herself leader.
    That could really be interesting to see. John Walker probably wouldn't want to be leader though. He doesn't like being on the team to begin with. So far anyway.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    That could really be interesting to see. John Walker probably wouldn't want to be leader though. He doesn't like being on the team to begin with. So far anyway.
    Then he might take a page from Lucifer's book (Paradise Lost).

- Le Messor
    "Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven."
    - Do I need to tell you? Really?

What are you basing that statement on Guardian? I'm not reading any of Marvel's Civil War stuff, so I don't know how US Agent ends up on Omega Flight anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    What are you basing that statement on Guardian? I'm not reading any of Marvel's Civil War stuff, so I don't know how US Agent ends up on Omega Flight anyway.
    US Agent: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/US_Agent

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default I thought this poll was about the leader of Omega Flight

Why would it be less crazy for Guardian to be the leader of the team named after a group that killed him? If this was a poll about Alpha Flight, I'd agree that not having Guardian as the leader would be pretty lame.

But I thought this poll was about the best leader for Omega Flight, and despite my enthusiasm for the possibility of seeing my favorite characters again, Talisman has a good character (the one foretold)/bad character (what she did to Snowbird and her baby) duality that lends itself to heading up Omega Flight.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Default Re: I thought this poll was about the leader of Omega Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan
    Why would it be less crazy for Guardian to be the leader of the team named after a group that killed him? If this was a poll about Alpha Flight, I'd agree that not having Guardian as the leader would be pretty lame.

But I thought this poll was about the best leader for Omega Flight, and despite my enthusiasm for the possibility of seeing my favorite characters again, Talisman has a good character (the one foretold)/bad character (what she did to Snowbird and her baby) duality that lends itself to heading up Omega Flight.
    Awsome points. I hadn't thought of it that way.