Poll: Who's gonna lead Omega Flight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leader of Omega Flight?

Default Leader of Omega Flight?

So who do you think is gonna be the leader for Omega Flight?

great poll. My vote is for Talisman, she's due to take control.

Ben

I've gone with Talisman as well. If it's Mac in the suit, then maybe Guardian. If Not Mac then it would have to be Talisman. In Choosing Sides Stark told US Agent that he would be joining the Canadian Program. This would suggest that OF is already up and running so they would have already chosen their leader. (Maybe )
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

i voted guardian. i always relate a flight team with guardian leading them.

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    i voted guardian. i always relate a flight team with guardian leading them.
    Same here. His name is Guardian and he dresses up in our flag. If he wasn't leading the team, just standing in the background, I think he would just be perceived as flag boy.

I think Guardian, but then again at the same time there's a good chance this Guardian is going to be some sort of a sullen in the shadows maverick, so you never know. They do seem to be featuring Talisman and Guardian alot though, so its definately either. Of course, I also think that sassy-unknown character brings alot to the table as well.

From the Wizard article it looks like maybe Guardian is short, so Wild Child??
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

You bloody Philistines, you have Guardian leading and you don't even know who he is, it could be Stan lee under the Cowl :P

TALISMAN
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Stan lee under the Cowl :P
    Imagine the great hights OF could acheive with Stan leading! They could become the Flight of Ideas, and soar to wonderous heights!
    Then they'd get corrupt and bloated, and the Japanese would take over!

- Le Messor
    "Look in his pocket! Atoms!"
    - Mr Burns sr

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Stan lee under the Cowl :P
    Imagine the great hieghts OF could acheive with Stan leading! They could become the Flight of Ideas, and soar to wonderous heights!
    Then they'd get corrupt and bloated, and the Japanese would take over!

- Le Messor
    "Look in his pocket! Atoms!"
    - Mr Burns sr
    And they would become Big Hero Sixo'Flight, to appeal to the toy market.

In all honesty and I know we all bought into it, but who thinks Big Hero 6 is a crap idea?
    Hands up, people at the back
    Del

I like Big Hero 6, basically their Japan's Alpha Flight how could you not like them. Honey Lemon is the team's Shaman with her hammerspace purse.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I like Big Hero 6, basically their Japan's Alpha Flight how could you not like them. Honey Lemon is the team's Shaman with her hammerspace purse.
    Now take your tongue out of your cheek and say that again Japans... cancels posts
    Del

Now take your tongue out of your cheek and say that again Japans... cancels posts
    Alright I was being sarcastic, sue me

Seeing as we don't know who's in the Guardian suit, and after reading the latest interview with Mike...I had to vote for Talisman. I don't see Sasquatch wanting the job after vol 3's disaster, and I could see him not wanting to be responsible for another team after what happened with the Collective. It would actually make for some very interesting moments having the leader NOT be the one in the Canadian outfit.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default I voted for Talisman

One of my favorites, who has natural ties to two more of my favorites: Shaman and Snowbird. Which means that we should reasonably expect to see The Old Gods, more of my favorites. And Sasquatch... \/
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.