Thread: WII!!

Default WII!!

I just got a nintendo wii! Its awesome! Im using it too type this message! Oh the novelty is so intense!

I only played the sports game that comes with it, and I had a complete blast.

I've been told April at the earliest if I want to get one. So now I'm torn between that and the 360. Also typing this in green cos envy is one emotion I cannot control
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

My husband got it for our son for Christmas. It's their favorite present. They have a great time playing it, particularly the bowling and baseball games.

You lucky SOB! There are none here, I'm hoping to get one in February. Can anyone recommend some games?

I dunno, all the sports games are actually far too much fun. I've always hated golf games but after playing the Wii Sports version I think I'm going to pick up Tiger Woods for the Wii. The only full games I've played besides sports is a pretty fun monster truck game and Redsteel, (which blew.)

I'm surprised at the fact that you won't get one until April Del, do you live in the sticks or something? I actually got my Wii from my Local comic book shop, which is also a game store. They told me that they thought that they might be getting one the next day when I asked them, and then told me when the best times to check in were. Well they did get one and I drove like hell to get over there before it was gone, because they told me that they never have those things sitting on the shelf for more than ten minutes before they're sold.

(If anybody picks one up, feel free to add me, my Wii number is: 6197 4275 0250 568

The Wii certainly does look like a lot of fun. But I don't need it. I just bought a XB360 just a few months ago. Oh and I still have a Xbox, PS2 and a Gamecube. I still play 'em all every now and then. Hell I've got some games for the Gamecube that I've never actuall played yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    I'm surprised at the fact that you won't get one until April Del, do you live in the sticks or something? I actually got my Wii from my Local comic book shop, which is also a game store. They told me that they thought that they might be getting one the next day when I asked them, and then told me when the best times to check in were. Well they did get one and I drove like hell to get over there before it was gone, because they told me that they never have those things sitting on the shelf for more than ten minutes before they're sold.

(If anybody picks one up, feel free to add me, my Wii number is: 6197 4275 0250 568
    I think we got 80,000 units imported just before or after Christmas, they went inside a day. The next batch is already spoken for on orders so it will be the batch after that. Considering I live in London, you'd think there'd be something out there. That's why I'm getting drawn towards the 360.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!