Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

Thank you very much for the outpouring of attention and interest in our upcoming Omega Flight series. Mike and I have worked damn hard on the book, we hope you like it.

Best,

scottk.

Man, it's our pleasure. You guys have earned the respect of fans, and after the burns AF fans have had over the years, that's no small task!

Ben

I'm positive we will, your art released thus far has been stunning.

We're all behind the book. You guys have gone out of your way to ask out opinions and make yourselves available to us for questions and beyond. The thanks should go to you and Mike, and hopefully we can get enough other readers hyped on the series to get it turned into an ongoing!

I do beleive the true test will be when we will read it, but if we make enough good noise about that serie, there is hope for it to continue a lot longer if it's good. A good publicity never hurts, the rest is up to you and Marvel.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

we appreciate you and mike popping in and keeping us hardcore fans updated Scott.

your art on all the preview pages look outstanding, not saying your art wasn't great before, but these pages look unreal.

Coincidentally last night while reading out of my unread old stuff bought dirt cheap pile, I read Darkhawk Annual 2.

Scott, was the backup feature your first work for Marvel?

Your style has progressed nicely.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

You're welcome! Have fun with Omega Flight, the art and stories should impress the naysayers awfully fast
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

No problem. You and Mike have both earned my respect. Can't wait for the series!

Wow, kozzi24, that goes waaay back- but no the back-up story I did in Darkhawk Annual #2 was not my first work. I had probably been working for about a year or two at that point. Did you notice I colored it too? I think it was the second job I colored (with dyes on a photocopy marking each color with it's "CMYK name"- the ooold way) as well as drew.

scottk.

Default Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kolins
    Mike and I have worked damn hard on the book
    And it shows in the preview art. It's the best art of yours I've ever seen.

Sure does. Great art and writing will make Omega Flight a winner and an ongoing. Hooray!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Scott, both you and Mike have shown real class and respect to the fans. Thanks and good luck with OF, you will have plenty of support here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kolins
    Wow, kozzi24, that goes waaay back- but no the back-up story I did in Darkhawk Annual #2 was not my first work. I had probably been working for about a year or two at that point. Did you notice I colored it too? I think it was the second job I colored (with dyes on a photocopy marking each color with it's "CMYK name"- the ooold way) as well as drew.

scottk.
    I guess I should be embarrassed to say that I did not notice. I'm a stoty kind of guy, and generally don't look at credits past oenciller or inker unless something looks really off or strange with the other aspects of the book. So I guess it's a compliment that I didn't notice.

So what was your first Marvel work? I hadn't realized you'd been around so long.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

If either of you guys are ever in Dublin, I'll stand you a pint or 2! And congrats on beyond, you were ace!