Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AlphaFlight.net Ineterview with Omega editor Andy Schmidt

Even though I like Nova, does he really deserve an on-going?

Right on, my man. I already avoid Marvel because of their 'mistakes' (and I know a few people who got sick and tired of the Civil War mistakes that they dropped all their Marvel titles). Making another mistake is Omega sells over 30000, or even 25000.... They'd lose a lot more than just money in the short term. I figure OF will sell over 30000 over the 5 issues.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Great interview. Thanks Ben and Andy S.

I really like the new costume design for Julia. It's very striking.

I'm loving Talisman design and her "Shaper" facial mark. The oversized jewel on the talisman I guess symbolizes her growth? Well I hope she is the leader. Should we add the new image to the Alphanex? It's a great full body shot

I'd add the image to the Alphanex.

But I'm hoping that Guardian leads the team. But only if Mac is in the suit!

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian

I think so too, anyone want to step up and add it?

I doubt it's Mac in the suit as their revealing the person in issue #3. It will be a suprize.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

I doubt it's Mac in the suit as their revealing the person in issue #3. It will be a suprize.
    Really? Where'd you see that statement made. I don't think I remember it.

Oh god it was made a few months back in an interview, I will try to find it again. Hopefully someone else has better luck and I'm trying to find it, but forget what thread it was.

Hmmm. Everyone's wondering where Captain America is with the Avenger's reveal going on at Newsarama. Steve Rogers in the Guardian suit?

Okay, haven't read the actual interview, nor the comments on this topic, but here's mine based off the images:

Image One - Omega Flight Promo image:
    a mere 'okay' image, with good visualisation, but some probs with some of the things (when did Elizabeth become a Victoria's Secret linebacker? and Arachne needs a visit from Mary Kay). All in all, not bad, but what we've already seen.

Image Two - Promo release page from OF#1:
    Great art, but again, we've seen this and commented about it.

Image Three - Omega Flight #1 Cover w/ Logo:
    Brave image, already been around the block a few times. Logo looks simple, but effective.

Image Four - Wrecking Crew redesign:
    All in all, not a bad rework of the characters.

Image Five - New work up for Talisman:
    I like!! Love the 'Shaman'-inspired look of her civilian jacket. She's also seeming to be a lot more moody, which I like. Like the more 'authentic' redesign of her costume, tho must admit she prolly gets a tad drafty in these Canadian winters. Btw, is that her Dad's pouch on her hip?

Image Six - Beta Ray Bill design:
    Takes the classic BRB design and 'oomph's it. I like it.

Image Seven - Arachne redesign:
    I like!! Takes the classic look to a new dimension while not subtracting from it.

Image Eight - USAgent design:
    Meh. Sorry, hard to make Walker look that interesting to me. He wasnt that interesting to me in the first place.

Thanks for the art!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Oh god it was made a few months back in an interview, I will try to find it again. Hopefully someone else has better luck and I'm trying to find it, but forget what thread it was.
    No worries my friend. I remember reading it now. Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    Hmmm. Everyone's wondering where Captain America is with the Avenger's reveal going on at Newsarama. Steve Rogers in the Guardian suit?
    If that would happen I would burn all my comics! And would swear to never read one again.

But I do wonder where ole' Cap is. Since Benids revealed the line up for New Avengers, Cap is no where to be seen. Unless he's wearing the Ronin costume. Which would be a giant bonehead move. But then again Marvel makes boneheaded moves somewhat frequently.

If that would happen I would burn all my comics! And would swear to never read one again.

But I do wonder where ole' Cap is. Since Benids revealed the line up for New Avengers, Cap is no where to be seen. Unless he's wearing the Ronin costume. Which would be a giant bonehead move. But then again Marvel makes boneheaded moves somewhat frequently.
    There's a page on the Dr. Strange reveal that shows cap tied to a table with Shield guards walking in to see him. It's NA #27 so I donno when it takes place in the timeline.

I think so too, anyone want to step up and add it?

done...and done big.

first I've done anything with imagews as I have been mostly doing content editing
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Well, I guess we know where Cap may be going now, courtesy of Amazon. Don't click that if you dislike spoilers.
    Link