Thread: Enter the Nemesis!

Default Enter the Nemesis!

This was my second custom figure, which I ended up redoing because I thought I'd lost her upper half. After redoing it I found it again, but only used the original head from that. The cape was a serious pain in the butt to do, but I think it turned out great (I made it from a piece of a broken umbrella). The sword is from the Ninja Battles box-set Kamakura figure and was the closest thing I could find to a sabre.

Back from the dead.

Out for vengeance, again.

"Die by my sword you evil internet viewer person!"

"I'd smile for the camera, but I don't have a mouth."

Hey, she looks great. Another fine figure, O!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

wow, great job!
    Time and Tide, no, wait.
    Go Leafs, Go Stamps, Go Omega Flight!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I love the colours! Such a rich blood-red. Perfect for her.

- Le Messor
    "Count upon your fingers the precious minutes of your life, Earnest St Ives..."

Very, very good! Looks just like her!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Thanks very much all. I think my next villain will either be Gemini or Diamond Lil. I'm looking for a suitable head for Lil. I'd like to do Flashback and the Master as well. Any other villain suggestions?

I wouldn't mind seeing a Llan, Pestilence or Dreamqueen. AF's mystical foes have something about them.

I wish I had the skill you had and then I would have a go myself.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Dreamqueen is on my list but I don't know if that hair will really work on a figure like this. Her outfit could be tough too, but you never know! I'm starting with easier figures that only require some painting and patience. My sculpting skills are not that great, so I have to pick my characters carefully.