Mike,
From the start of this whole thing you've had us all in your corner. Not only because we're rabid Alpha fans, though that does help. Mainly we are behind you because you've come here asking what we want to see and gathering information that will add detail to the stories. You've tipped your hat to the real fans of the team and we appreciate that.

The news is saddening, especially if this book is truly the last chance for Alpha Flight. To have a team fighting for survival that only includes two Alpha members strikes many of us as unfair. Giving you only 5 issues to make their last stand seems even less fair to the lot of us. We all know you're not responsible for the decision. I'm sure you'd like to write the next 100 issues of Omega Flight. It's a shame you have to bear the brunt of the outcry, since you do frequent this site.

We'll accept that this is a business decision, especially us "old timers" who are out there in the business world. It makes sense on a business level, even though the press release timing was counter to good business practice. I just hope by testing the market they don't lose what looks to be a good creative team. Selling a product that won't be the same will only alienate consumers further.

As for me, I plan to support the comic as most here will. I'll be buying copies for my nephews in hopes that they'll get hooked. In short I'll do my part to keep Alpha flying.

Here's hoping we'll have a long run together, Mr. Oeming!

Tom