Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alpha Death Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    If, the collective just passed throught Canada and the writer did not used AF, would it have been a lack of respect too? If the writer that killed them had been a canadian, would it be the same impression?
    It isn't just the fact they were killed. It's the way they were killed.

Offscreen. Not putting up a fight.

Alpha have the power and experience to defeat the Collective, but killing them didn't even slow it down.

That's the lack of respect.

- Le Messor
    "Kicking butt and taking initials. We're not stopping long enough to take names."
    - local radio station promo
    The worst part is that the off-panel death was contained in a GROSSLY decompressed issue.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

As to Flightpath's query on Kyle G - his entry was in A-Z #12. Even if it is him in the Guardian suit, we would still have done an entry in A-Z #12 for him, to avoid giving away the surprise, and because his absence from #12 might otherwise have been noticable. Of course, I could say the same for Yukon Jack or Radius. And hey, didn't we miss out Flex? Maybe there was a reason for not including him under F...
    Stuart, a question of curiosity...why does the Handbook indicate anything other than that Radius was definitively killed by Avalanche? Did I miss an issue somewhere, was his death forgotten during House of M planning, or was there a decision to save a character with some potential?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I'm still thinking it's going to be an ex-Alphan in the Guardian suit, not Postman Mike. Overall, I guess the split in opinions is between Guardian being Hudson, an ex-AFer, or Postie. I'm of course now leaning to an AFer. Hudson second.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.