Thread: New wave of entries around the bend

Default New wave of entries around the bend

So, with Omega around the bend, and lots of refferences to classic AF stuff, it would be awsome if we can come together and keep up one issue at a time. so before #2 comes out, have all #1 stuff entered. So we'll need more that just King Mungi for this, we can't work the poor guy to death. I know that when Del get his comp fixed he'll be back at it, Alan I'm sure can pick at stuff, and I'll be into it as much as I can. But many hands my light work eh? I'm hoping that we can get some more regular contributors to this project. Looking at the stats for site activity for AF.net, currently about 85% of page loads are now coming from Alphanex (exluding the forum). So it's worked, it's a success, lets keep building on it! So if you don't have access to edit, PM me and I'll hook you up!

Ben

I still do some random editing now and then when I find time.

If you're looking to spread things out, I'll volunteer to take Spider-Woman/Arachne as my responsibility and will update and edit as she makes new appearances in Omega Flight. My workload should be able to handle something that is both limited and specific.

Sound fair?

Jeff
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Default Re: New wave of entries around the bend

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    ...Alan I'm sure can pick at stuff, and I'll be into it as much as I can....
    Ben, you know I'm ALWAYS up for this kind of venture, but seeing as I haven't been able to buy a comic book in nary 8 months due to the lack of said material in my area, I'm saddened to report that i doubt I'll be able to help out TOO much.

Btw, there's two 'L's in my name.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Jeff, that sounds like a grand idea, I appreciate you editing skills, you are a much more patient man than I. Arachne is all yous if you want her as far as I'm concerned.

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll an, you just do what you want/can. there is still HEAPS of old stuff that needs adding, and editing is always something that can be done if you're bored and online.

Ben