Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Avon Oeming interview with AlphaFlight.net

Bottom line is Quesada does not and will never show loyalty to a fan base such as ours if he feels that a Marvel product such as this is not going to generate the necessary revenue required for an ongoing. As much as I would like to get angry about this, it doesn't surprise me. Hopefully the limited series will be such a hit that it will be crystal clear that an ongoing should be given the greenlight down the road. At least we get 5 issues written by a dedicated team that values our feedback/opinions and shows respect for Alpha Flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    I know I never thought otherwise.
    Though a certain new raven-ous member may have got the wrong impression?

What is it with me and bird people anyway?

- Le Messor
    Pigeon: "I've got an idea. Who's seen Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds?"
    - The Far Side
    I'm just asking a question. Clarifying where to direct my anger if you will.

I'll be stupidly optimistic and hope that maybe Omega Flight being a mini might lead into the possibility of a title actually called Alpha Flight with more of the old members on the roster in the future.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    What is it with me and bird people anyway?
    I'm just asking a question. Clarifying where to direct my anger if you will.

I'll be stupidly optimistic and hope that maybe Omega Flight being a mini might lead into the possibility of a title actually called Alpha Flight with more of the old members on the roster in the future.
    And I'm just taking things to ridiculous extremes, as usual. Sorry. It's meant in jest, not in cruelty. Prob'ly should save it for people who're more used to my 'sense of humour'.

Also, on another forum, I've had some... negative dealings... with somebody who's screen name is 'Kes' and whose avatar is a kestrel.

The irony being, my parents are avid birdwatchers, and named this house (the one I'm in) 'Kestrels' after I saw a kestrel roosting in the rafters while it was being built.

And, I hand feed the ravens around here.

- Le Messor
    "It's funny if you're me."
    - Xander

Prob'ly should save it for people who're more used to my 'sense of humour'.
    wait, Mik has a sense of humour?? Wow colour me surprised!

(Just kidding Mik. I know your sense of humour quite well and it's always a sourse of amusement)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    wait, Mik has a sense of humour?? Wow colour me surprised!

(Just kidding Mik. I know your sense of humour quite well and it's always a sourse of amusement)
    I don't get it.