Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Kolins interview with AlphaFlight.net

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    Yay! Another mystery for us to speculate on until the tips of our fingers bleed!
    Major changes after an ish and ½? That's gotta be a record, even by Marvel standards!

Hopefully it means one of the characters Oeming originally wanted but couldn't have, suddenly became available.
    Or it could have been the notification that it was being downgraded to a mini from an ongoing
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Or it could have been the notification that it was being downgraded to a mini from an ongoing
    That's my thinking, that issue #2 got changes because they were told to kill the series right away, Chuck Austen wants to write, "Hooker Force" and they need room on the schedule.

I hope Mr. Kolins is not burned too bad, or that we've been tricked.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Rough, dude.

Well, I'm still gonna buy the five issues.

AND the TPB.

I may as well vote with my wallet, 'cause this was the ONLY upcoming Marvel title I was excited about.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    Yay! Another mystery for us to speculate on until the tips of our fingers bleed!
    Major changes after an ish and ½? That's gotta be a record, even by Marvel standards!

Hopefully it means one of the characters Oeming originally wanted but couldn't have, suddenly became available.
    I totally misunderstood that. When they talked of a major change, I wasn't thinking about Omega Flight. I thought it was a change in the outcome of Civil War that affected the way Omega was going to go. I was totally out to lunch on this one.