Thread: Quick Civil War 6 Recap *SPOILERS*

Default Quick Civil War 6 Recap *SPOILERS*

I heard there was a shipping delay in some of the States so here's a quick recap:

It starts off with Pym and Hill at a compound in Arizona with a group of new "heroes" named after Greek Gods, including a Hercules but not Cap's friend.

Reed is still working on Clor's brain.

Punisher climbs through the vents of FF Plaza in a dampening suit and steals the info for Prison 42.

Invisible Woman then goes to Namor as asks for his help, but he denies her.

Back at the Secret Avengers compound as they look over the "42 compound" info they are interupted by villains Goldbug and the Plunderer. They want to join Caps side... So the Punishers puts the machine guns to them. Cap flips out and kicks Franks a$$, while no one else seems to care there were two people killed right infront of them.

Ms Sharp is seen again with Tony in his new garden dedicated to the killed children.

Uatu the Watcher asks Dr. Strange why he doesn't take a side. He says he doesn't see one side as being negative, he just hopes the one with the least amount of blood shed wins.

Cap's team(with Black Panther and Storm) breaks through the 42 portal only to be told it was a trap set by Stark. They are outnumbered. Cap tells him he knew about his spy (Tigra) but states he has a spy of his own. Pym takes off his mask, but then morphs into Hulkling. He had let out all of the detainies so now the fight is fair.

To be Concluded!

Wonder if Ant-Man or Sentry is the other traitor, or Dr, Chen. Who helped Green Goblin kill all those people, Stark himself?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

The Punisher sucks.

I love the final two-page splash page. There's a big group of hero's and villains. I know exactly who's gonna die in the next issue. Everyone I cant name lol.

Good ol' Millar.

GO CAP, GO!!

AND TIGRA!! NOT MY FAVOURITE HEROINE ANYMORE!!(BUT STILL CUTE!!)