Thread: Wolverine Movie and X-Men 4

Default Wolverine Movie and X-Men 4

I know this has been discussed before but I'd rather not sift through postings for it. Does anyone know if Marvel is planning to use their "new" storyline for the Wolverine prequel movie that involves Stryker and all their changed stuff from X2, or are they returning to original storyline where Logan joins Alpha Flight briefly?

Also, what's all this I've been reading online about a possible X-Men 4 (and more) movie???? They're even in talks of making one about the institute itself (New X-Men). That'd involved Northstar? Discuss amongst yourselves.
    I'm Northstar's clone in looks and personality. It weirds me out, and I'm even a fan.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I know nothing of this X-Men 4 of which you speak. However, from the one review of the Wolverine script I got a chance to read before they took it down, it involved Sabretooth, (Maverick? I think so) and Silver Fox. Among others.

No signs of Alphans anywhere.

I don't think you can judge who would be in the next movie, until you hear actual information; I mean, the original X-Men didn't all show up 'til the third movie.

- Le Messor
    "Can I ride in the grocery cart?
    Mum: I think you're a little big for that now.
    Calvin: PLEASE??
    Mum: All right, up you go.
    Calvin: Oh boy! Now run down the aisle and let go!"
    - Calvin & Hobbes

IMDB shows Ken Watanabe as being rumoured to play the Silver Samurai.

Hmm, well that is a royal bummer. Perhaps they'll make an Alpha Flight movie way way down the line...'crosses fingers.' It's cool though that they'll be incorporating Victor Creed into the Wolvie movie. He was SO underused in the first X-men film. He looked like a giant stuffed cat in that one!
    I'm Northstar's clone in looks and personality. It weirds me out, and I'm even a fan.

Images

Silver Samurai! I knew there was somebody!

Strange thing is, in the first movie, Creed and Wolvie didn't know each other... but they'll meet in the prequel... ?!

- Le Messor
    "You can't have everything, where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
    "Everywhere!" - Anonymous

F.U.B.A.R Continuity in regards to Wolvie, well fancy that .
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Strange thing is, in the first movie, Creed and Wolvie didn't know each other... but they'll meet in the prequel... ?!
    Logan didn't know Creed, but that could be explained by his memory having been messed with. And Creed never came out and said he didn't know Logan. Oh course he didn't really come out and say much of anything in the movie, but the fact he wanted to hold onto Logan's dogtags could mean he did recognize him. Or maybe his memory gets mucked around with as well and when he sees the dogtags he realizes there is a connection between them?

Images

Yes, that kind of works for me.
    Kind of. It also still has a bit of a cop-out feel.

- Le Messor
    "Cause I'd hate to see the pursuit of a homicidal lunatic get in the way of pursuing a homicidal lunatic..."
    - Xander