Poll: Is Iron Fist Cool

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Iron Fist

Default Iron Fist

THe coolest hero ( other than wolvo)[/code]
    "Dont mess with me bub!"

Got to say that the new series started off very well. The art stood out for me. Also welcome to the boards LogansClaw. Glad to have you aboard.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Never really been a big fan of him.

Yes this is a great new series. I love the art and Ed Brubaker is the best writer at Marvel right now. Matt Fraction is pretty good too.

Iron Fist has a been a favorite of mine since i was a wee lad. KUNG FU ROCKS!!
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

man this has gotten me into wanting to buy into the iron fist franchise.. mostly looking at powerman and iron fist lots on ebay, and it isn't cheap... man waitign till i was 19 to get into comics was a bad idea lol

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Not this version

Danny has no real grasp on anything, superheroic or corporate, the most interesting aspect (the previous Iron Fists) are chopped up into an incoherent mess, and I don't see this pair of Iron Fists being able to defeat a resurrected Davos, who has come back from wherever but isn't even a full-fledged Iron Fist.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

only read a book or two with him in it.. don't know anything about the guy!
    Fight For The Flight
    Daz

I've always liked the costume, but have never really read a good story with him in it from start to finish. I picked up the first two issues of the newest series, but didn't stick with it.

For me he was always cool, from when I first saw him in 'Power Man and Iron Fist'. That said some writers just didn't know what to do with him.

The new series is excellent. Pulp super-heroics is how I would describe it. Very cool. But then I am 34 and therefore am too old to really understand what 'cool' is anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by leonmallett
    For me he was always cool, from when I first saw him in 'Power Man and Iron Fist'. That said some writers just didn't know what to do with him.

The new series is excellent. Pulp super-heroics is how I would describe it. Very cool. But then I am 34 and therefore am too old to really understand what 'cool' is anymore...
    Crap! Im 31 is that what I have to look foward to?

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75

I have to say with solemnity that yes, that is what you have to look forward to...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75

I have to say with solemnity that yes, that is what you have to look forward to...
    DAMN!!