Thread: Happy Holidays to All

Default Happy Holidays to All

Just thought I'd drop in and wish all of my friends here a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakah, Righteous Ramadan, Colossal Kwanza, Joyous Festivus, or whatever else you might be celebrating this time of year. I hope you all enjoy the love of the friends and family who surround you and even if for one day Peace on Earth. Apparently Marvel is a bit slow delivering everyone's Christmas present, but enjoy the Omega Flight I asked them to send us all!

Merry Christmas!

Tom
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

I'd like to echo your sentiments Tom. Happy whatever to all, enjoy the festive period and here's hoping Marvel have Omega Flight here A.S.A.P .
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Merry Chistmas to all! Have a happy season and enjoy Omega Flight in 2007, 2008, 2009....
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Merry Christmas to all! So far it's been a great Christmas Eve. This time next year, I'd like to see Alpha back on the stands, (though I'd accept Omega as well). Happy holidays!

Happy Ho-Ho one and all!

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année ! or to be totally politically correct : Bon solstice d'hiver ! (happy winter solstice )
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année ! or to be totally politically correct : Bon solstice d'hiver ! (happy winter solstice )
    I thought Winter Solstice wasn't correct anymore since its associated with various Pagan traditions? :P

Ah, who cares though? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!