Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Marvel Legends series

Found some more Marvel Legends (mostly Avengers) and Legendary Riders.
    Here are the few I can remember:

Hulkbuster Iron Man (Dear God in Heaven, how many more!!! Make it stop!!!)
    Taskmaster
    Scarlet Witch
    Spirit of Vengeance
    Logan with motorcycle
    Black Panther (I think it was Black Panther)
    Ultron

They had re-stocked the previous series, they even had Maestro, but no Omega Red! I looked through the whole toy section, he was the only one they didn't have....
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Wonder Man was also part of the Legendary Riders series. He, along with Logan were the variants.

The Wonder Man variant was cast in translucient purple to simulate him 'powered up' while Logan was painted up as the 'Days of Future Past' version with greying hair.

-Michael

I was thinking maybe we could use this thread to keep each other informed of new figures when we find out about them. How's that sound?
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

There is a new giant-sized Marvel legends series, but the only one I saw was Thor, no doubt they'll make dozens of Iron Man

Iron Man, Cap, and Wolverine were already done. Thor, Beast, Hulk, Venom to name a few more I've seen. They are nice figures, just a bit pricey!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Are the figures produced by Stark Industries or something? Why so many figures of Ol' Tinbutt?
    Seriously, I'm starting to get annoyed...
    I finally found Omega Red, I had to order him online, and the shipping price was murder (It is a big package/card though...). Hopefully I'll have him soon...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by darc_light
    I finally found Omega Red, and the shipping price was murder
    Well, it IS Omega Red!

Yeah, having a mutant death factor must suck... Especially when everybody keeps stealing the thing you need to cure yourself! But Arkady's lucky enough to an amoral psychopath. He could be like poor Wither, a nice guy who kills everything he touches... That would really suck!

Arkady Rossovich
    6'11"
    425 pounds
    Eyes-Red
    Hair-Blonde

Well, my Omega Red Marvel Legends figure finally arrived and it was well worth it.
    My only complaint is that the shoulder pads were made from a seperate, weaker piece of plastic, you can't remove them without cutting them off, but you can't really keep them in place... The carbonadium tendrils are also a bit hard to keep attached... But all-in-all, it's a great figure.