Thread: News time?

Default News time?

Hey, it's December 10, so Omega Flight news should be coming shortly. No point in Marvel letting too much time go between info-dates.

September was Omega Flight and BRB, October was confirmation on USAgent, November was confirmation on Arachne and then hints on Sasquatch and villains, and some art, even colours. Time for more news.

Art? Guardian? Talisman? Sasqutach? Hmmm....
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I think its time for Ben to spill the beans. LoL

I don't know if you'd call this "news" but Bendis does mention Omega Flight a couple of times...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...em.cgi?id=9142

MM

well, the march solicitations are out, and i guess that omega will be a april, not march launch.

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    well, the march solicitations are out, and i guess that omega will be a april, not march launch.
    The April release was already announced in an add in the November issue of Previews

Ben

gotcha.

whats odd is that i don't see a preview for cw: the initiative, which will be focused on omega flight.

I think CW : The Initiative is due in early February.
    edit : Just checked at AF.Net re this, info here.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!