Thread: i need help posting an alpha flight theme!!

Default i need help posting an alpha flight theme!!

i made a theme for the flight complete with cursors, wallpapers, a screensaver, icons, and sounds. so if anyone can help me post it so you guys can check it out and use it, let me know. THANKS!!!
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!

I guess the easiest way to do it would be to upload it to a file hosting site such as Filelodge or Putfile. Then we could download and have a look. I figure most people have Winzip or the equivelant.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

ok thanks. i'll check it out and get a link to it. thanks again!!

you can email it to me and I can put it on AF.net

ok i got it on putfile.com and here is the link.

http://putstuff.putfile.com/21404/9837658

so please check it out and let me know what you think thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by batman_von_gein
    ok i got it on putfile.com and here is the link.

http://putstuff.putfile.com/21404/9837658

so please check it out and let me know what you think thanks!!
    it do not work, it say it can't find the server
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

i'm not sure. i just downloaded it. i just saved it to my desktop then extracted it. if anyone else has a problem let me know.

hey ben can u download the theme and let me know if it works. if it does work maybe you can post it on alpha flight.net.

Quote Originally Posted by batman_von_gein
    i'm not sure. i just downloaded it. i just saved it to my desktop then extracted it. if anyone else has a problem let me know.
    The download is working. I'm seing your stuff now. But what are those screensaver pics? It's pic from Ben's site no? Did you asked him to use those? What makes them screen savers?

I'm not a big user of custom cursors and theme, I even don't know how to see them. I like the wall paper better. What are you using ? Photoshop? I maybe wrong, but I think some of your pictures or drawing are missing a little bit of resolution. The obvious are the twins. Northstar is perfect, but Aurora you can see the square made by the missing resulution. I also suspect the backgound and the AF logo to also miss a little resolution.

I like the idea, the integration of the other members in semi-transparence is also good. I would also put a plain color in the logo AF, because it's hard to see what is written there. I think if you are putting it all in red or all in white it will look better.

I's my opinion, you can take it or leave it. And it's in no way the absolute truth. I know for me, it's a pain to do the block-out (??? my dictionnary says it's the translation for "détourage"??). You know get the shape out of the picture.

Anyway, good job. Continu.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

the pictures are for the picture slide show screensaver. as for the alpha flight logo i took the canadian flag and put it in there. i know most aren't great but when i made them i was in a hurry. they are not my last, so i'll make better ones. also i know the pics are from ben's sight and the only reason is because they are the best looking and not many sites have alot of pictures. i hope you guys enjoy and thank you for the feedback. it gives me ideas for the next. i do use photoshop