Thread: Omega Flight in Marvel Legends Modok Series

Default Omega Flight in Marvel Legends Modok Series

For those of you who love action figures or are just Alpha/Omega Flight completists, Marvel Legends has a couple Omega Flight members included in their Modok Series. You can get your very own Beta Ray Bill figure in the series and if you are extremely lucky, or feel like spending the extra coin on eBay, you can get a Spider-woman variant of Julia Carpenter. I picked up BRB this weekend along with the Jessica Drew Spider-woman along with the rest of the set. My son will be getting them for Christmas, but you can count on me snaking these figures when he's not looking!

"Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

i'll be picking these up. once i resize the pic i'll show you guys my marvel: ultimate alliance team.

I only own the Sasquatch figures but this weekend we were shopping for Christmas and somehow the Abomination figure made it's way into the shopping cart at Target. When we got to the counter she asked me how it got in there and I just shrugged. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Walt go at it at some point on Christmas day somewhere on my desk.

I have all of the Build a Figures now. Galactus, Giant Man, Apocalypse, and the Sentinel are all very cool. I like the smaller ones OK, but the big ones are just too cool. Some of them I just bought the parts off of eBay, but I do have most of the figures for each set. We'll see if the quality keeps up once Hasbro takes this line over. ToyBiz has done an excellent job with all of theirs.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

BRB is certainly a sweet figure. I picked him up and the rest of the newest ML series a few weeks ago. I've been collecting ML since series 9. The build-a-figure Galactus got me started. Once I get a variant of the Spider-Woman figure I'll have a pretty sweet display of OF characters to go along with my AF characters. I've got BRB and Guardian for OF along with a custom of USAgent (soon) and then I've got another Guardian, Sassy, Vindicator, Snowbird, Nemesis, Aurora, and Northstar for AF. Most of the figures are customs obviously. Most I bought. Soon I'll have made USAgent though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIP-Marvel-Legen...QQcmdZViewItem

White Sasquatch Marvel Legends Variant

Just in case any of you folks are interested. This one is actually reasonably priced at present.