Poll: Who should ScottK sketch ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Would You Like ScottK To Sketch?

haha yeah so did I

Oh well definetly looking forward to this.

Hmmm...Lemme' see, WILDCHILD! Not the Bat Boy version either. Gamma Flight, sleeveless outfit!
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Which Aurora you going to go with Mr.Kolins? classic black and white? yellow? heavenly influence? or possibly a new take?

I wonder too, wich version we well see. I must admit it's like a test for me. How Mr. Kolins draw her can influence even a little bit more my liking of the new Omega Flight. A drawing can tell so many things... I hope it's not too much pressure :P

Anyway, it does not mean everyone like what I like. Sometimes I would like too, but no. Maybe I could force them?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

I am sooo looking forward to Aurora!! Thanks Scott. By the by, loved your work on Beyond.

Beyond was a great mini, a sleeper hit for me. The ending was quite well done and I'm looking forward to where it goes from there

I was a little preturbed by the ending of 'Beyond', being convinced that Gravity would feature in the upcoming 'New Warriors' series. He may still do, but...
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

i really wanted to see a box scetch, the red roger bochs one.

and gravity will be back. marvel has a bad habit of killing people off then bringing them back in a higher profile role. at least his death was on-panel.

At least his death had meaning, the likes of Banshee died without really any substance.

King Mungi said: At least his death had meaning, the likes of Banshee died without really any substance.

I'M NOT DEAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee
    King Mungi said: At least his death had meaning, the likes of Banshee died without really any substance.

I'M NOT DEAD!!!
    Your just saying that so you don't have to go on the cart.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GO ON THE WAGON!!