Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Omega Flight pages from Marvel.com

Great stuff. And great art Mr. Kolins! Welcome to the boards. I'm really likin' your style. I can't wait for the series to come out.

I would be sad to not have Mac in the Guardian suit. And I would be really sad if he had died (again). But I can't wait for this book. Just to have U.S.Agent and Arachne in a permanent/major book again is excellent. I would pick the title up just for them. Man I'm giddy with excitement.

In the past US Agent even fought and defeated Arachne, and both of them are on the opposite sides of the Civil War. Should be good tension

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    In the past US Agent even fought and defeated Arachne in the past, and both of them are on the opposite sides of the Civil War. Should be good tension
    Very true. I think the same thing. They've also been teammates before too.

But yeah, Walker is a great and determined fighter. Even though he's a pompous and overbearing jerk, I think Oeming will do John justice. John's always had his heart in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    In the past US Agent even fought and defeated Arachne, and both of them are on the opposite sides of the Civil War. Should be good tension
    Seems to me Sasquatch and US Agent didn't see eye to eye the first - and so far as I know - only time they met either.

I just had an interesting thought, since Sasquatch is alive and well, don't you think he would be on the Omega Flight teaser image? Maybe he is, because there is ALOT of something below Talisman, Arachne, Guardian, U.S. Agent and Beta Ray Bill. Just something to think about.

MM

He's big.... but I don't think he's quite that big. What is his official height? Anyone know?

The official height for Sas as far as I know is 10 foot and he weighs in at one ton. However those are from what I can remember from the OHTTMUDE and it could all have been changed by now.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Ok. Thanks for responding. The cover for Hulk 272 gives a good idea of his size (it's also where I first encountered Alpha Flight).