Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight pages from Marvel.com

Without colour, it's hard to know for sure, but I'm betting it's Sasquatch. That gives him the lead in "who's the sixth member of Omega Flight". Though Snowbird could be picking to use his form now... The guy with the phone is likely Walter, leaps after the Wrecking Crew, yah, I'm betting Sasquatch.

Ah, waiting for April still....

But at least we get some images. Thanks. Talisman, a Guardian (Mac or picked by Mac) and now maybe Sasquatch. Cool.

Issue one will rock!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I'm guessing that if Walt is reading personal files on US Agent and Arachne then he's likely to be leading OF and he'll probably choose who replaces Mac in the suit. Or then again, maybe not
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Of course just because Walt apparently isn't dead and appears in the issue doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a member of Omega...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Of course just because Walt apparently isn't dead and appears in the issue doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a member of Omega...
    True, he maybe the ones opposed to the new team as Oeming said past members were going to be against.

Also I'm pretty sure it's not Mac in the suit anymore, if it's going to be revealed in #3 yeah not looking good. Basically it will be a shock and someone new.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Also I'm pretty sure it's not Mac in the suit anymore, if it's going to be revealed in #3 yeah not looking good. Basically it will be a shock and someone new.
    It should be Saint Elmo in the suit. Look at the preview art, all he's missing is the beard. The power manifestation is pretty close.

Of course once the masses get a hold of Elmo he'd be off to join the New Avengers with the other A-listers, so it'd be short lived.

True, he maybe the ones opposed to the new team as Oeming said past members were going to be against.

Exactly. That's why it CAN'T be Mac. What kind of revelation would that be??

"Guardian is...the very person you thought all along it would be!"

Maybe not. Perhaps everyone believes Mac is dead and this new "Guardian" is an impostor. But he finally unmasks to prove he really is Mac.

SASQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH! !!!

:P :P :P :P

Methinks I saw a Quebec licence plate on one of the cars? Can anybody confirm this? (Actually, I look at it again, and the design is more Ontario-ish (which makes sense) except the O just seems to be smudged a tad.)

Other things spotted: If that IS Walt he's taking shots while reading the files... Is Arachne working for SHIELD? That doesn't seem too likely to me, how odd. Meh, they probably offered her a deal. And where is "Walt" in that pic? In a shack?

He's in a bar or maybe even Dept. H, or a hotel.

It could be Mac in the suit, reluctant to become Guardian with a dead wife and little girl to take care of. But things can change...
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

True, maybe he can't join cause he's gotta go to space and save an alien race of green barbarians.... nah, too farfetched. Even for comics. I... oh, wait...

that is the best i have seen sasquatch look since byrne (and yes i'm including jim lee's sasquatch)

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Ooooooh, yes!

Sasquatch, huge hairy and smilin'! My hat is off to Mr. Oeming and Mr. Kollins! It's looking good.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Sasquatch!! And not that jokey imposter from volume 3!!

YAYYYYYY!!

Well, I'm just about as excited about those preview page just like everyone else, but those design sketches are pretty sweet too. I love the new look for Beta Ray Bill and FINALLY, Mr. Kolins has made the Wrecking Crew look more like a bunch of former construction workers on steroids, than spandex wearing super villains. Very nice.

MM

haha yeah it was due they changed their attire, it was god awful before.