Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omega Flight pages from Marvel.com

Default Omega Flight pages from Marvel.com

Forgive me if this has been posted already. Check this out:

http://www.marvel.com/blogs/agent_m

Scroll down and look to the left. There are a few designs of USAgent and Beta Ray Bill, along with the Wrecking Crew. There's also two pages of art, one of which features... well... you'll see.

Cool thanks man! And Sasquatch!!!! He lives! Unless it's a flashback... but still!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Unless it's a flashback... but still!!!
    Or Snowbird

Well it shows a guy in an expensive looking appartment, having a drink with glasses on the table, then Sas appears. I put 2 and 2 together. Maybe he'll be in the suit! LOL

I like Scott Kolins' Sasquatch! Looks good.

That Sas looks the business, probably the best I've seen him drawn in years. I also like the fact that in the text it mentions that Kolins is one of the fastests artists in comics today and can turn out an issue in three weeks. All sounds very promising.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    That Sas looks the business, probably the best I've seen him drawn in years. I also like the fact that in the text it mentions that Kolins is one of the fastests artists in comics today and can turn out an issue in three weeks. All sounds very promising.
    I hope Sas ends up in the book. His powers are mystically based which would fit in with the team's main focus.

Beta Ray Bill is looking pretty bad-@$$...

SASQUATCH!!!!!!!

ooooooh baby, that's no flashback that's the real deal. I take it Walter's one of the original members that was going to join Alpha Flight. However, as mentioned could be Snowbird.
    ===
    AM: There was a glimpse of this in Choosing Sides, but what's the deal with the formation of the team?
    Schmidt: Yeah, there was an eight-page USAgent story, which threw people into a fit. [Laughs]
    ===
    It did? I thought it was good.

I think the reference is to jumping out of a plane in your boxers. As to Sas, I reckon it's the real deal too, the only flashback would be to AF #120 and I can't see any reason for that. Nothing written in stone yet, but imho, April can't get here soon enough.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    ooooooh baby, that's no flashback that's the real deal. I take it Walter's one of the original members that was going to join Alpha Flight. However, as mentioned could be Snowbird.
    I'm pretty sure the guy with the glasses is Walter.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    It did? I thought it was good.
    Maybe it was a good "fit"? Who knows lol

I'm pretty sure the guy with the glasses is Walter.
    As do I, upset man looking over possible bew recruits drinking and his glasses are left on the table. Sasquatch aint smiling when he is fighting the Wrecking Crew, had a smirk when he jumped on Thunderball? (can't tell) though

What I'm wondering is, if Sassy can take care of at least 1/2 the Wrecking Crew without breaking a sweat, why does a team need to be formed to stop the villains as the Crew have taken on Thor before and are pretty tough?... Unless somethin happens to Sassy...

What I'm wondering is, if Sassy can take care of at least 1/2 the Wrecking Crew without breaking a sweat, why does a team need to be formed to stop the villains as the Crew have taken on Thor before and are pretty tough?... Unless somethin happens to Sassy...
    Well maybe with him so upset and possibly angry Tanaraq has begun to take control once again feeding him more power. Heck, the Wrecking Crew in the latest New Excalibur easily beat current Juggernaut.

Piledriver got took down by Hawkeye with arrows before and US Agent took him out with merely two hits. It all depends, sometimes they are a threat others...not so much.