Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ohio-Con Interview

i probally sould know this, but who's sean bernard?

and i still think it's gonna be micheal the mailman, thinking he needs to redeem what he's done, or actually he may feel he needs to vindicate what he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by varo

and i still think it's gonna be micheal the mailman, thinking he needs to redeem what he's done, or actually he may feel he needs to vindicate what he's done.

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Groundhog

Ben

Don't worry, you are not the only one not to remember him. He was part of the special only no? That's why I don't remember much. I did not really liked that story and after reading the Bernard bio, I would place him between Manikin and Wire. Sure, he did not had a lot of exposure, but what a cliché origin!

I would really not mind not seen him again.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Currently Jeffries with the ex-Director of Weapon X making a Sentinel Army and currently a villian

Okay, maybe he's not such a good choice then...

Walt?
    Walt would be a good choice, but he can still do many things with his Snowbird body (if he's still alive that is). Why stick him in a suit that would give him diminished powers?

If as Mike is saying one original, then being a member of the Flight puts Bernard in the frame. He is/was R.C.M.P.

Could it be Stitch :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    ahhhhh....

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    Oh, that guy! Neat idea!

I thought that "First Flight" issue to be pretty lame.

Yeah, it wasn't the best story in the world, but compared to a lot of the crap we were treated too in vol 1, vol 2 and vol 3, it wasn't all that bad. Didn't really screw with Alpha history. At the end of the day, no matter how lame, it is still Alpha history and therefore open to use.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well First Flight did conflict with Alpha Flight #1 vol.2, but meh! I take what happened in #1 as another false memory created by Department H

Well First Flight did conflict with Alpha Flight #1 vol.2, but meh! I take what happened in #1 as another false memory created by Department H
    I didn't read First Flight, what was the conflict?

Off the top of my head I can't think of any direct conflict between First Flight and vol 2 #1. Yet in UXM #109, we see Wolvie react like he's never seen Mac in the suit before, but in vol 2 #1, Wolvie almost kills Mac in the suit which leads to Mac signing up to the Prometheus program and hence the clone stuff, all before UXM #109. In vol 1 #51-53, we have Bedlam who was originally bought down by Mac and Wolvie (again before UXM #109). In Vol 2 -1 we have Wolvie and Puck at Mac and Heathers wedding, even though in Vol 1 #17, Wolvie states that he and Judd had never met.

There is so much fubar continuity in the major series of AF, 'First Flight' kinda stands out for me as the prequel issue that clashed least with established Alpha history. Which makes it good to my mind.

Doubt that any of that makes any sense, it doesn't to me and I wrote it

Edited to add : Not so much that First Flight Conflicted with AF vol 2 #1, more the other way around.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    I didn't read First Flight, what was the conflict?

In First Flight Wolverine was cured, even leading the Flight and Mac created the Groundhog suit, which wasn't quite the E-M Weapon Alpha suit. However, in AF #1 Vol.2 Mac is still trying to cure a feral Wolverine who is in his X-Men attire, and Mac is in his Guardian E-M suit (classic one we all know and love) attire and calls himself Weapon Alpha.

This "flashback" from vol.2 also conflicts with Alpha Flight special where Mac and Heather got married as Wolverine is still cured and Mac is still donning the Groundhog armor and calls himself Weapon Alpha

In First Flight Wolverine was cured, even leading the Flight and Mac created the Groundhog suit, which wasn't quite the E-M Weapon Alpha suit. However, in AF #1 Vol.2 Mac is still trying to cure a feral Wolverine who is in his X-Men attire, and Mac is in his Guardian E-M suit (classic one we all know and love) attire and calls himself Weapon Alpha.
    Yeah that first scene in v2 always confused me. I could never point to which time period it was since Wolvie had on his Xmen costume. I know he was feral but to blatantly try to murder a friend like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Issue 3? So we won't know who's in the suit til JUNE!? Oeming, youre gonna give some people heart attacks here.
    I think I just had one!?

Default Re: Ohio-Con Interview

"Oeming said classic Alpha Flight villains will return, including the Great Beasts and Master of the World. "
    Well since hearing the Master is coming back, I created his own personal respect thread

Master: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...0&pagenumber=1