April 2007.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Default Re: April Launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    This may be the launch date:
    Maybe this is true

April 2007.
    Hmmm...I don't buy it. The spoiler at the bottom of the page sounds pretty strange (though I'm not readin Civil War, so what do I know?) and it seems awful early for Previews to be talking about April releases.

*sniff* *sniff* Smells like a troll over there.

I read the thread, and the thing about Stark is just someboy's opinion from another board. Hudson will be in the suit, that's what he seems to be referencing in the thread.

Live it.

He better be. I can't think of any reason to put someone else in it.

Default Re: April Launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    This may be the launch date:
    Maybe this is true

April 2007.
    Yep, Omega Flight will debute in April. Check out page 5 of Marvel Previews.

MM :P

anyone have a link for the marvel previews?

The online solicts for April arn't out yet, so someone has to scan that magazine.

From those of us nowhere near a store that could carry this, thank you Phil and all.

Live it.

Right, just like I said!

I'll be defiant to the end rather than admit I'm wrong...

I used to know a guy at a comic store who offered to order Previews stuff for me**. He knew I liked the independent stuff a lot. I don't recall Previews being so far ahead of the internet solicitations. I thought they were pretty well the same.

I'm a little bummed. I thought it was February for some reason. But what's two more months?

It could be worse, I could still waiting for the inevitable disappointment of V3! Thanks for nothing, Lobdell!

**For Ottawa people, it was a tall thin guy with glasses at the St-Laurent shopping mall store. I believe he opened his own place in or around Ottawa U. If you're him, thanks again, or if you know him, say thanks to him for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    I don't recall Previews being so far ahead of the internet solicitations. I thought they were pretty well the same.
    It hasn't been solicited, that's just a teaser ad.

I remember counting down the days to Volume 2 and the new number 1, chcking out the comic shops, having it on order, buying it, loving the cover and getting it home. And then trying to recognise the characters protrayed inside before thinking 'what a f*c*in* liberty!!'. Dear Lord, I can wait until April, but please, 4th time lucky.