Thread: Anyone help?

Default Anyone help?

Part of an e-mail I got. Anyone looking to trade, I'll hook tyou and the fella up to do whatever is required.

>Thirdly, gotta question...Pen in his infinite nerosis wont read any
    >of his AF vol 1 and vol 2 until he has them all..he's missing AF Vol
    >1 issues 127, 128 and 129. Im trying to get them for him for xmas,
    >but cant find them on any of the online shops I usually use...do
    >know of any shops with online catalogues that I may find useful?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Milehighcomics has ish# 127, and its on sale...
    http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bi...18831342%20127

Mycomicshop also has ish# 127, 128 & 129...
    http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastore...s%2DAll&cr=101

MM

Thanks MM, I've sent the fella the info. It's much appreciated.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Thanks MM, I've sent the fella the info. It's much appreciated.
    No problemo.

I got alot of my Alpha Flight comics off of e-bay. I got 1-50 for like $35 and single issues run about $0.99 plus like $2 or $3 for shipping.
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!

Hiya and welcome to the forum batman_van_gein, (interesting handle you have there). So I take it you have a pretty solid AF collection or you still missing a few?

I'm half expecting AF ebay prices to climb in the coming months with Omega just around the corner.

Once again, welcome and glad to have you here.
    Del

thank you for the welcome. and to answer your question I'm missing about 30 from the 1st set all after 99, about 6 from the second, and i got all the 3rd. i also have the spiderman and alopha flight team up, the thing vs. sasquatch, the whole northstar set, my favorite what if wolverine led alpha flight, 3 out of the 4 special issues, the first 2 annuals, both x-men and alpha flights, and the $0.25 #2 marvel age which the cover is about a preview of alpha flight. i'm goin to finish the sets after x-mas. and i can't wait for the new omega flight. long live the flight!!!!!!!
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!

Welcome batman_von_gein, hope your finding things nice hear! Sure is windy where I be, has been for days!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.