Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on OF by Kolins...

Default Update on OF by Kolins...

Kolins said he was looking for some extra work before his stint on the upcoming Omega Flight series began when Chris Allo asked him about drawing a pair of new pages for the Civil War: Battle Damage Report.

As noted, Kolins is busy working with Michael Avon Oeming on the upcoming Omega Flight. "We're working like crazy on this thing," he said. "We're way ahead of schedule and I'm loving it. It's gonna be something to see. I wish I could post the pages as I draw them. I'm having a great time!"

You can find this interview and more at...

http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultim...;f=36;t=005770

MM

Nice work by Kolins! Too bad they didn't show a snapshot of the Canadian team

haha yeah I was hoping we would see Canada, can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    haha yeah I was hoping we would see Canada, can't wait
    I'm sure it's there, we just aren't supposed to see that yet.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I'm sure it's there, we just aren't supposed to see that yet.

Ben
    Oh I know we will see it eventually, but that still doesn't stop me from not wanting to see it right away

Agreed. Nice to hear that Mr. Kolins is having fun with OF and is so vibrant about the series! Nothing but positive, working ahead of schedule, wanting to post images, get people geared up for the next Flight adventures. Great! \/
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Who are the French superheroes punching the bird...man......thing?

And isn't Sunfire depowered and de-um-legged? Oh wait on closer inspection, that could be a woman. His sister?

I would hazard that as it's France the flying super hero would be 'Le Peregrine'. As for Sunfire didn't he get new legs when he became one of Apocalypses Horsemen?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Who are the French superheroes punching the bird...man......thing?

And isn't Sunfire depowered and de-um-legged? Oh wait on closer inspection, that could be a woman. His sister?

I figure it's his sister Sunpyre, as Sunfire doesn't have his powers anymore and wouldn't be with Big Hero Six, would he? Yes, it's her, the hair gives it away.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Yes, it's her, the hair gives it away.
    Ah, so does her chest if you look closely

Sunfire gained new legs and powers when he became a Horseman of Apocolypse. What has happened to him since then I don't know

Sunpyre was killed over in Uncanny X-Men years ago... even though Lobdell brought her back in Vol.3 .......

This Sunpyre was brought out of Honey Lemon's bag of whatever and basically thinks of Honey Lemon as god.

Live it.

Indeed... now we can bring every dead person in the world back the same way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Indeed... now we can bring every dead person in the world back the same way!!!!
    Yayyyy!!! Lets bring back Jean Grey again!!

And Sunfire is off with Gambit somewhere for those who don't know. He has all of his powers back. I would think they would actually be improved versions of his powers but Apocolypse really didn't seem to put alot of effort into his horsemen this time around...