Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC #65-Hughes vs. Georges St.

No I'm not saying your wrong, I was just going by what he uses when he fights under. Hence my comment

"No it's fine, if no one says anything nothing will get changed"

If you didn't make the comment I would still use "." instead of "-"

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    No I'm not saying your wrong, I was just going by what he uses when he fights under. Hence my comment

"No it's fine, if no one says anything nothing will get changed"

If you didn't make the comment I would still use "." instead of "-"
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Strange how a dot can make us post Ok, that's my fault. I think I'm a little bit evil
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Strange how a dot can make us post Ok, that's my fault. I think I'm a little bit evil
    I appreciate your help, since I only have a basic understanding of French and if someone can correct me I'm definetly ok with that.

I know it's old news, but I saw this show Enjeux on Radio-Canada and it talked about St-Pierre and the condition of ultimate fighting like how it's illegal in France and in Ontario or it's popularity.

We learn there that St-Pierre was still living in his parents basement before winning against Hughes and he was a lonely kid, beat up by other kids when he was young.

Sorry the link and the news footage (at the bottom of the page) is only in french, but it might interest some of you since it's in this forum I learned of St-Pierre.
    -Obélix

I'm interested, GSP is my favorite UFC fighter. An all around class act, and apparently he only got a small amount of money just for even beating Hughes.

Pride pays far more for their fighters than UFC does.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I'm interested, GSP is my favorite UFC fighter. An all around class act, and apparently he only got a small amount of money just for even beating Hughes.

Pride pays far more for their fighters than UFC does.
    The footage has some small part in english (his american and russian coach). It say at the end that St-Pierre manager thinks he will win a little bit more than 1 million dollars in 2007.
    -Obélix

I hope so, it's said he will be the face of the new UFC and the future of the sport.

Very upset he missed the last PPV due to knee injury