Thread: Wolverine 2001 Annual?

Default Wolverine 2001 Annual?

Just a quick question, from the AF apperances it was said there was a Plodex appearance. Where was that? As it was Mauvais, Bloodscream and Vermin I don't remember any Plodex in it.

I believe (if I recall correctly) a wounded bear came into contact with a Plodex egg and apparently the egg took on the genetic code of the bear.

Wolverine visits a small Canadian town (I can't remember the name) to meet with an old friend (who had called him to ask for his help) and find most of the town dead and a priest with a sword, determined to kill the hellish beast (I'm not kidding). I even believe that much of the townsfolk began to worship the creature, before it killed them (or something like that). Wolverine and the priest join forces to stop it.

It's not really as bad as it sounds...It's a rather Lovecraftian story, in a way.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

What issue is that? as I just read annual 2001 and it wasn't like that,

Said issue is in my other house so I'm not certain if I remember correctly, but the plodex story was the second story in the annual.

Well that's odd as my comic is about 27 pages and just has one story.

Hmmm...Maybe it's an X-Men Unlimited issue that I'm thinking of. I'm not sure now...Must go and look.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

No you guys are right, I looked it up myself. However, the cover I have has Mauvais on it not Vermin w/rats and Wolverine. Odd, may have gotten a special edition or something.