Thread: HeroScape - Marvel Comics

Default HeroScape - Marvel Comics

Has anyone heard anything on the Marvel Comics version of HesoScape? I've heard it releases in January of 2007 and the master set has 10 characters (no Alphans or Omegans) and urban game tiles.

What do you think the odds are of getting some Alpha Flight characters in this game? I'm guessing it'll depend on how long the game can sustain itself on the shelves. It'd be awesome to have Guardian and crew throwing down with villains (or heroes for that matter).

I'm hopeful, but then I also am considering that the game wouldn't be a huge jump from HeroClix. The big difference between the two is the cool terrain pieces. Other than that you pretty much have a character on a base with powers, ranges, speeds, defenses, etc.

Any thoughts on the game?

Anyone play the existing HeroScape?
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

I love the original Heroscape game and think it's one of the best games out on the market now. I love the fact that it's not a blind-purchase collectible game, which I also think is one of the largest factors that drew me to it.

I'm planning on getting the Marvelscape set mainly for the terrain, but it'll also be interesting to see if it'll integrate at all with the current system.

I doubt we'll get any alphas in the mix, but heroscape players have long been using clix figures for customs, so it wouldn't be a huge step for us to go that route.