Thread: Cleaning up the heroes section

Default Cleaning up the heroes section

Just putting this out, but in the heroes section do you think we should remove all the alternate realities entry and just have them in the AR section? same goes for AF characters, just so it isn't so cluttered

1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/inde...ategory:Heroes

ideas? input?

I think that's a pretty good idea. Look at it from the perspective of someone trying to learn about Alpha for the first time, the Heroes section seems like a good place to go, but when you're hit with this:

Aurora
    Aurora (DoFN)
    Aurora (Exiles)
    Aurora (HOM)
    Aurora (Mangaverse)
    Aurora (Ruins)
    Aurora (What If)

It's a little daunting.

I would say it should be done for the alternate reality characters, but I'd like the AF characters to stay on that list.

Ben

Excellent, now how should we go about this? As is their a main header to input for just alternate realities? Since usually we still with the "hero" or villain headers.

Bump, still feel it's a bit cluttered.

I'd say that Exiles, what if, Mutant X, DOFN, amalgam, or really anything not 616 can go into alternate reality, keep heroes basically just 616.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I'd say that Exiles, what if, Mutant X, DOFN, amalgam, or really anything not 616 can go into alternate reality, keep heroes basically just 616.

Ben
    100% agree, but what would the header be typed as? I tried alternate realities and it didn't work

example.
    {{Hero| or {{Team|, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    100% agree, but what would the header be typed as? I tried alternate realities and it didn't work

example.
    {{Hero| or {{Team|, etc.
    Right, didn't think of this. I just made a new one, {{Hero_Alternate| That puts them in the Alternate Universes Category only now, but not in heroes. I can do one for villains too if we should need it.

Ben

Awesome Ben, I think we might and can't hurt to have it just in case.

edit:
    Actually never mind, all the villians and heroes are going to go into the same section in the alternate realities so I guess there's no point