Thread: Febby One shot?

Default Febby One shot?

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but on CBR in the Ask Tom Brevoort thread:

Originally Posted by Blackcat
    2: When and where will the cast of Omega Flight be revealed?

A: OMEGA FLIGHT #1, though you'll pretty much learn it in another one-shot in February that I can't name just yet.

Looks like the prelude to OM strikes us in Feb, not the actual book. Hope its a full issue this time. Does anybody know when the Jan solicits come out yet?

January solicits for Marvel came out Oct.17

I doubt it's an Omega Flight one shot, more likely a 1 issue wrap up of CW and what the new status quo will be for each new team/hero/book... kinda like choosing sides but after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    January solicits for Marvel came out Oct.17
    That would be the February solicits wouldn't it?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    That would be the February solicits wouldn't it?
    Nope, January

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../marveljan.htm

February solicts have yet to be released

Default Re: Febby One shot?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but on CBR in the Ask Tom Brevoort thread:

Originally Posted by Blackcat
    2: When and where will the cast of Omega Flight be revealed?

A: OMEGA FLIGHT #1, though you'll pretty much learn it in another one-shot in February that I can't name just yet.

Looks like the prelude to OM strikes us in Feb, not the actual book. Hope its a full issue this time. Does anybody know when the Jan solicits come out yet?
    Little confused, why would a comic coming out in February be in the January solicits?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Probally asked if january was out now, as feb's would be released shortly after. Probally just trying to guess when the reveal will happen.

Ahh, makes sense now. Thanks for the heads up.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    I doubt it's an Omega Flight one shot, more likely a 1 issue wrap up of CW and what the new status quo will be for each new team/hero/book... kinda like choosing sides but after the fact.

i agree.

If Mr. Kolins starts drawing OF as of November, my guess is it will be out sometime in April at the earliest. But that is just a guess.

MM

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Probally asked if january was out now, as feb's would be released shortly after. Probally just trying to guess when the reveal will happen.
    You get my crazy logic!