Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: civil war: choosing sides (SPOILERS)

Oeming just posted this on his board. He said it reveals nothing but it actually shows Julia in the bottom corner

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...=1#post2378107

did anyone see the author of that thread?

also must add, and prefix it by saying i'm not sure if omega will succeed or not, but oeming is by far one of the coolest writers i have read on message boards.

i mean he cares about his fans input and seems like he genuinely enjoys comics, plus he posted a answer and art within a day.

sweeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    did anyone see the author of that thread?
    Well done, well done!

Now did you see the main contributor to the Pantless Batman thread?

Did you see who was lurking

Well done to ya both.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I wonder if he will mention what the white creature is since it won't be appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I wonder if he will mention what the white creature is since it won't be appearing.
    Those eyes look fammiliar

Ben

Is the guy carrying the bag Beta Ray Bill in human form, maybe?

Julia and Walker, a bunch of guys beat up, and a white snow character? Hmmm.... more food for thought.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole

Julia and Walker, a bunch of guys beat up, and a white snow character? Hmmm.... more food for thought.
    That character with the eyes, looks like it isn't one thing or the other, unless it hasn't finished it's journey to it's destination form yet?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Those eyes look fammiliar

Ben
    Snowbird?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole

I was thinking the same thing. Either that or the large guy with the bag and three other large guys. Kinda reminds me of the Wrecking Crew. But that could just be artist interpritation. More then likely Beta Ray.

Snowbird!!?? There is a God. Makes sense, as she was well linked to Shaman, and could be an advisor of sorts to Talisman, who could probably do with the help .

I always thought Byrne implied that there must be a Shaman and a Talisman to safeguard Canada from the great Beasts and other mythical/mystical threats. The presence of Beta Ray Bill alongside Shaman should ensure there is enough of the otherworld ethereal story potential there, ala the X-Men/Alpha Flight mini series with Loki.

I'm chanting as I speak!!!

I'm 100% Snowbird will appear in Omega Flight one form or the other, to what regards is what we have to wait for.
    ====
    Also my comic shop phoned Marvel to see when Omega Flight, and it's not coming out for a whole year. I forget the exact month she said, but I can check back on wed.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I'm 100% Snowbird will appear in Omega Flight one form or the other, to what regards is what we have to wait for.
    ====
    Also my comic shop phoned Marvel to see when Omega Flight, and it's not coming out for a whole year. I forget the exact month she said, but I can check back on wed.
    A whole year? As in October/November of next year!?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    A whole year? As in October/November of next year!?
    I forget the month, but they inquired for me since they knew I was a die hard Alpha fan. I can give you more information on wed when I go get my comics.