Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ms. marvel #8: possible omega flight tie-in

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Just to add since I'm here, Oeming pretty much confired it IS Julia Carpenter coming up to Canada, on his jinxworld forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fridays
    Q: “scouse mouse” - Can you give us any hints as to the future Julia Carpenter/Arachne? She was absolutely brilliant in Ms. Marvel and can’t stand the idea that she is going to rot in jail. Is she going to be joining a new team book post-Civil War like the Internet rumour mill is claiming? Please say yes!

JQ: scouse mouse, Julia will be appearing next in Ms. Marvel issues #13 and 14, outside of that, anything’s possible.
    http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFrida...Fridays19.html
    Yeah I just saw that. Damn it, back to the ol' guessing board.
    Pleeeeease don't be Arana...
    Couldn't the Ms. Marvel issues feature Julia's escape to Canada?
    Or, she could join the SRA with the agreement of joining USAgent as liaison to the team (where she cannot aide the escape of other resistors).

I'm in favor of seeing Shroud also.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Couldn't the Ms. Marvel issues feature Julia's escape to Canada?
    Or, she could join the SRA with the agreement of joining USAgent as liaison to the team (where she cannot aide the escape of other resistors).

I'm in favor of seeing Shroud also.
    Of course, it's just that those issues will come out around March and I don't want to wait that long for Omega

Oeming had said the full roster wasn't assembled on that preview cover because things had to be worked out still. Could Shroud be written to accompany Julia? I wish

Scenario #1
    Julia, if you sign the register, we'll let you go to Canada and set up a nice home for your daughter. You can work as part of the new Alpha Flight program as a secondary liason. Otherwise rot in the negative zone for the foreseeable future.

Total speculation, after doing what she did, would Stark trust her not to go to Canada and then go A.W.O.L ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Scenario 2: Negative zone is given the 'big heave ho' by the heavy hitters such as Sue and Johnny Storm. Julia was in a conventional prison when we saw her in Ms.Marvel (I think), didn't look very Negative Zone to me. Surely she could escape this. Would be great to see the Shroud up against Jean Paul & Jeanne Marie, light and dark.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    Ihope you guys are jokin'.
    Yes, the child as of yet has no name.
    That what I thought. Man you guys had me goin' for a bit.

I still think it'll be Julia in the new Omega book. Possibly not right away. But do we even know when OF first hits the stands?

I like Jessica Drew alot as well (she's also one of my favorite characters) so I'd be ok if she was in it.

As long as it isn't Arana or Mattie Franklin.

Scenario three: Julia can be in more than one comic at once. She heads to Canada and joins Omega post CW, and then makes a guest appearence in Ms. M.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Scenario three: Julia can be in more than one comic at once. She heads to Canada and joins Omega post CW, and then makes a guest appearence in Ms. M.
    When did Julia Carpenter get Wolverine's power to be in more than one title per month? Cool!

My comic pals used to complain when I'd say that Logan would be a good recurring character in Alpha, given his history. Funny how they all accept his presence in New Avengers with not a whimper! Sheesh!