Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ms. marvel #8: possible omega flight tie-in

Quote Originally Posted by RolandT
    Doesn't Arachne have a child, so she could share babysitters with Mac Hudson?
    Yep, Arachne has a daughter named Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    And Mac has a daughter named... uh... Mulva?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    haha they actually named the daughter, Mulva? Seinfield all over again

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    haha they actually named the daughter, Mulva? Seinfield all over again
    Ihope you guys are jokin'.

It's short for Mulverine.

Yes, the child as of yet has no name.

Since she's yet to be named, if something happened to Heather, I wonder if Oeming would name the baby Heather.

I don't know, it's not that often that a mother gives her child the same name she has. You have to assume the baby was named long ago, but that the name was never revealed. I think it'd be a bad idea to name the child Heather just because something may or may not have happened to Heather in NA#16. Give her a name all her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    I don't know, it's not that often that a mother gives her child the same name she has. You have to assume the baby was named long ago, but that the name was never revealed. I think it'd be a bad idea to name the child Heather just because something may or may not have happened to Heather in NA#16. Give her a name all her own.
    True, though I know some mothers don't name their child til well after they're born (including my sister). It was just a thought. I'm up for any name other then Hailey Hoser Hudson.

Did we ever have a poll to name the little one? I recall Sarah being a popular choice here.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Australian Magpies?
    They swoop. Very dangerous.

Or, very sweet, if you hand-feed them cheese.

- Le Messor
    "Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!"
    - Weird Al Yankovic, UHF

Arachne or Spiderwoman? Drew or Carpenter?

I had hoped that Jessica Drew was going to be on the team. However, having read the extremely enjoyable arc in the excellent Ms.Marvel, Julia Carpenter has become an extremely interesting and enjoyable character. I reckon Carol Danvers will hit the bottle again in the near future.

And if Julia Carpenter is in Omega Flight, can the shroud be far behind??

Just to add since I'm here, Oeming pretty much confired it IS Julia Carpenter coming up to Canada, on his jinxworld forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fridays
    Q: “scouse mouse” - Can you give us any hints as to the future Julia Carpenter/Arachne? She was absolutely brilliant in Ms. Marvel and can’t stand the idea that she is going to rot in jail. Is she going to be joining a new team book post-Civil War like the Internet rumour mill is claiming? Please say yes!

JQ: scouse mouse, Julia will be appearing next in Ms. Marvel issues #13 and 14, outside of that, anything’s possible.
    http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFrida...Fridays19.html
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Just to add since I'm here, Oeming pretty much confired it IS Julia Carpenter coming up to Canada, on his jinxworld forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fridays
    Q: “scouse mouse” - Can you give us any hints as to the future Julia Carpenter/Arachne? She was absolutely brilliant in Ms. Marvel and can’t stand the idea that she is going to rot in jail. Is she going to be joining a new team book post-Civil War like the Internet rumour mill is claiming? Please say yes!

JQ: scouse mouse, Julia will be appearing next in Ms. Marvel issues #13 and 14, outside of that, anything’s possible.
    http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFrida...Fridays19.html
    Yeah I just saw that. Damn it, back to the ol' guessing board.
    Pleeeeease don't be Arana...

She looks too old for Arana. But please don't be that horrendous 'Mattie' character. Ms. Drew or Ms. Carpenter please. I'm falling towards the Carpenter camp. The Julia/USAgent dynamic would be fab!!

Now if only they could return to Tamarind island!!