Thread: choosing sides news

Default choosing sides news

some images and a quote regarding cw: choosing sides. looks pretty good.

That’s why we focused in on the characters we did—almost all of whom are going on to bigger things in the next few months, and almost all of whose stories were produced by the creative team that’ll be working with these characters in the coming months.

The art looks great, and what a transition from saving people in a helicopter to yelling at an unknown....I really need text bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    The art looks great, and what a transition from saving people in a helicopter to yelling at an unknown....I really need text bubbles.
    I think the unknown is possibly Stark. In one of the other(uncoloured) samples of work, the next page shows USAgent surrounded by Ironmen guards.

Sweet art. I'm loving it. The unknown looks like Stark to me as well. Here comes Jack Daniels........er I mean John Walker.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

As if we didn't know, that kind of confirm's USAgent's role in Omega.

Are those panels all consecutive?

What I get from it:
    Great art! Geoff Darrow influence?

USAgent performs a rescue, unregistered. Presumably, nobody else was around, and if he hadn't done it, those people would've died.
    Stark calmly arrests him for it; he blows up. Decides he hates the law; ends up in Canada.
    Not sure how to reconcile that last part with some of Mike's earlier comments, so I'll have to see.

- Le Messor
    "You have the time, You have your power
    You've yet to have your finest hour."
    - Queen, Radio GaGa

Le Messor wrote "USAgent performs a rescue, unregistered. Presumably, nobody else was around, and if he hadn't done it, those people would've died.
    Stark calmly arrests him for it; he blows up."

Serves him right for attacking and arresting Quill (Not the late X-Student ) way back when for being an unregistered mutant...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/quillresist.htm

When Super-Jerks collide!
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

A second printing of this issue comes out next week (Thurs US, Fri international?) featuring an all-new cover with Howard the Duck taking on the other characters involved in the issue...

Uh oh the power of Quack-Fu