Thread: Northstar in limbo...

Default Northstar in limbo...

Just got BEYOND #4 today and in the battle with the Space Phantom (he turned into Xemnu first) he was defeated, so to escape, he turned into Northstar.

The group (Deathlok, Wasp, Henry Pym, Gravity, Medusa, Firebird, Kraven and the Hood) enter into Limbo where they find Northstar.

Northstar doesn't have any speaking role in this ish.

MM

Huh? I don't get it....Other than the fact, that when the Space Phantom takes somebodies' likeness, they get shunted into Limbo, while he impersonates them....But isn't Jean Paul dead/resurrected and currently in X-Men captivity and just before that, he was in S.H.I.E.L.D. custody??? Confused now.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Huh? I don't get it....Other than the fact, that when the Space Phantom takes somebodies' likeness, they get shunted into Limbo, while he impersonates them....But isn't Jean Paul dead/resurrected and currently in X-Men captivity and just before that, he was in S.H.I.E.L.D. custody??? Confused now.

Dana
    As am I.

Apparently Dwayne McDuffie either didn't know about the situation Northstar is in or, this takes place some other time, which has me confused too cuz Northstar is in his old dudes.

MM

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    Northstar is in his old dudes.
    Is that Raymonde Belmonde you're talking about? Or some other old dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Umm... What I meant to say was, "In his old costume."

MM

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Umm... What I meant to say was, "In his old costume."

MM

Sorry Mike, but that typo was funny. You walked so hard into that one, you could audibly hear the resounding 'thud' from here
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Heh

I have enjoyed this mini so far though, and Kollins' art is top notch as usual...

Marvel always says publication order is not continuity order. By the costume, Beyond! is probably set after the X-Men arc.
    They have also said (I think) that Beyond! was set after Civil War
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Seeing him )well Space Phantom) dance around Venom like that. I want to see Northstar back and fighting without all the angst that seem to be the main part of any story with him in it. Northstar just fighting confidently.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!