Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mike oeming....

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Anything that isn't British comedy?
    "To Kill A Mockingbird", by Harper Lee. Atticus Finch is, to me, the pinnacle of manliness in a very understated way. When it comes to dealing with core "good guy" super heroes like Superman, Guardian, etc, I automatically think of variations on old Atticus.

Just listened to the interview -- great stuff. I like the views on politics, international relations, and using characters of opposing spectrums to create a clearer view.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee
    Much as I loved the tale of the pan galactic gargle blaster and the anecdotes of Eccentrica Gallumbits(TTBWOE6), I certainly think that The Restaurant at the End of the Universe was a true case of a superior sequel.
    When I say Hitchhiker's Guide, I mean all five books of the trilogy. So, I'm not excluding Restaurant.

- Le Messor
    "You guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off."
    - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Wait... All five books? I'm sorry but Mostly Harmless was awful. I was so disappointed when I read that... I don't even consder it a part of the /trilogy./

I have to agree, the quality slipped after 'so long and thanks for all the fish'. And don't get me started on the happy ending 'new earth' movie!! Arghhhhh!!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Wait... All five books? I'm sorry but Mostly Harmless was awful. I was so disappointed when I read that... I don't even consder it a part of the /trilogy./
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee
    I have to agree, the quality slipped after 'so long and thanks for all the fish'. And don't get me started on the happy ending 'new earth' movie!! Arghhhhh!!
    Okay, Okay, naturally not those four.
    The movie? Mention it not! It is not worthy to calculate the book's parameters!