Thread: Poor Puck (Marvel Zombies)

That advertisment was in the back of Wizard #180 last month, pretty funny.

!

Now that's hilarious!

"I can still taste their tears" -Spider Man

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I feel queasy...

It's official. I am now laughing so hard it hurts.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

That was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    I don't get it
    It's a parody of all of those Hostess ads from the 80's and was horrifyingly hilarious. I'm going to have to try and make that a desktop theme or something.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    I don't get it
    If you're serious, maybe you should ask yourself just what those Hostess Meat Pies are made out of...

- Le Messor
    "Who do you think's in the burgers?"
    - Alanis Morissette (probably...)

Dan Slott had a fun take on the Fruit Pies once in the Spiderman/Human Torch mini. The Red Ghost was trying to steal the SpiderMobile, and Spidey stopped him by throwing a bunch of Fruit Pies at the Super Apes. With them distracted, he stopped the Red Ghost easily, and Spidey threw the Fruit Pie idea up to the marketing guys that gave him the SpiderMobile.

Considering that Kurt Busiek and Mark Bagley introduced one of the Hostess Fruit Pie Villians, Icemaster, in Thunbderbolts, there's room to argue that ALL the Hostess Villians are now in continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by jay042
    Dan Slott had a fun take on the Fruit Pies once in the Spiderman/Human Torch mini. The Red Ghost was trying to steal the SpiderMobile, and Spidey stopped him by throwing a bunch of Fruit Pies at the Super Apes. With them distracted, he stopped the Red Ghost easily, and Spidey threw the Fruit Pie idea up to the marketing guys that gave him the SpiderMobile.

Considering that Kurt Busiek and Mark Bagley introduced one of the Hostess Fruit Pie Villians, Icemaster, in Thunbderbolts, there's room to argue that ALL the Hostess Villians are now in continuity.
    Oh yeah, I remeber one where some thugs were robbing a bank, and Spiderman defeated them by brining a bunch of fruit pies. They went all crazy and dropped their guns so they could eat fruit pies with both hands, heh heh heh. And that's how spider man saved the day. Highlarious!

This page has a complete listing of all of the classic Hostesss ads from both Marvel and DC. Plus the website features commentary on a lto of them.