Thread: Aurora & Northstar Respect Thread

This post is prolific considering NORTHSTAR AND AURORA ARE BACK IN BLACK... and white... ALL RIGHT!!!

Poor them though, always at the mercy of some mind controling harpy and/or manipulative dick. They should have some contingency against stuff like that. THe heroes should have some sort of severe punishment to discourage that sort of thing in villians. Like if you misuse your mind powers, you lose your mind powers! Seriously, start some inquisition against mind controls.

Peace!

Most of Alpha Flight was always particularly susceptible to mind control, as aptly demonstrated in the original X-Men Alpha Flight LS
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Most of Alpha Flight was always particularly susceptible to mind control, as aptly demonstrated in the original X-Men Alpha Flight LS
    Aurora has shown to block tp with her light or mutliple personalities, Guardian has blocked tp, Shaman and Talisman have tp, etc. Written to what they can do AF shouldn't have been that easily susceptible

After this lame story is over, where should the twins go? ANy thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Julesville
    After this lame story is over, where should the twins go? ANy thoughts?
    I honestly don't know, I think they would have to depower them first and then maybe join the X-Men strike force as I don't see them joining Omega Flight.

Taken from the X-Men #191 thread in Alpha News
    ======================
    Beyond that, Carey said that "The line up of the "Adjectiveless" team is going to remain fluid for a while, with at least one very major character getting the push in a significant and irrevocable way. Characters like Northstar and Aurora will almost certainly reappear, and may find a place in the team. We want to revisit Husk. We've got plans for Lila Cheney. And yes, Gambit will be revisited too: there's no way Rogue is just going to let that situation lie.
    =============

Link to story in original message.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!